This company is looking for a Senior Technical Consultant who has proven history working as a highly adaptable candidate who possesses on-the-tools experience with the ability to think strategically about the client’s problems and provide technical solutions.
- 3+ Years of Technology Consulting or Systems Engineering Experience
- Experience with Microsoft, Windows Server and SharePoint
- Experience delivery projects with Azure or other cloud-based technologies
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships, with the ability to business develop and identify new opportunities
- Experience with general networking principles
- Ability to develop quality written deliverables and effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical minded stakeholders
- Virtualisation - VmWare or Hyper-V
- Business Continuity - Veeam
- Security - Cisco, Fortinet, Meraki
- Team leadership or experience in a senior position
To apply, please click the 'Apply' button to submit the most recent copy of your resume. For more information please contact email@example.com
Cloud & Infrastructure
Level 2 Desktop Support Officer - 6 M...
BLACKROC are working with an exciting role in the Australian Government for a technical helpdesk engineer with experience maintaining systems, meeting KPIs and SLAs, and reporting the status internally and to clients.Work alongside a medium size support team of multiple ICT Desk-side L2 Support Officers providing IC...