What you will do !
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the software development team and its's objectives, the quality of its technical deliverables, low-level design, planning and implementation of development requirements and reviewing all code developed for the system, other accountabilities include;
- Developing high-quality software design and architecture
- Developing tools and applications by producing clean and efficient code
- Reviewing and debugging code
- Test Driven Development
- Prioritise and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle.
- Work with internal teams and external stakeholders to improve products.
- Experience with Git version control and code review processes
- Experience across Docker, MySQL,/ MariaDB and Linux.
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Experience in using automated testing frameworks
- Strong problem solver that is practical
For more information on this opportunity please contact Danielle McNeill at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0404 765 345. Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Web Development space then feel free to contact me
Senior Software Engineer - PHP
- $90K-$120K +Super
- Gold Coast
BLACKROC is excited to be partnered with an award winning SaaS company who is scaling rapidly and expanding their team here on the Gold Coast. They are looking to add to their Software Development team and want to hire a Senior Software Engineer!What you will do !As a ...
Senior Backend Engineer
BLACKROC has been fortunate to partner with a reputable Brisbane company. This opportunity is for a full-time Senior Backend Development role, working within a collaborative team where peoples opinions are valued. Developers have constructive input into technical and architectural direction of the project.Need to be pass...
Lead - Full Stack Engineer
- $160k + Super
BLACKROC is excited to partnered with an exciting SaaS start up who are making a huge impact across the eCommerce / Payment space.Having recently hired their new CTO and securing further rounds of funding they are rapidly scaling the business and are looking to hire a Principal / Lead Full-Stack Engineer. What ...
Front End Developer -Angular
- $90k-$120k + Super + Bonus
BLACKROC is excited to partnered with a leading company who have many household named brands across under their umbrella. They work to a culture that is 'high performance with high integrity' and they are rapidly expanding across their Software Development team.Our client is looking for Front End Developers with ex...