We’re looking for a creative who is experienced taking ownership of all social channels, paid and organic, as well as being able to produce engaging and purposeful written content. Your role will be responsible for managing their social media client portfolio, creating playful yet informative copy and content, working across their email marketing, blog, and social channels promoting their elite portfolio of clients.
Culture fit is imperative with this dynamic and fun team, so if you don't take yourself too seriously, like to have fun yet still like to produce high-quality work, this has your name all over it.
- Listen to, engage with, and expand the audience through copy and content that informs, entertains, and generates healthy conversation
- Manage multiple social media platforms, monitoring community and reputation, as well as responding to social media engagement
- Cultivate and manage the growth and engagement of the social community
- A strong understanding of, and passion for, social and digital marketing and experience working with recognizable and established brands
- Utilise various platforms to analyse and optimise the performance of content and social channels
- Stay up to date with, and ideally ahead of, social and digital trends and technologies
- You'll have a bigger picture understanding of digital marketing, and ideally, have proven experience in an agency setting
- Fluency in a wide range of social platforms and analytics tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work with a team, to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, as well as the ability to provide senior support and guidance to encourage others to develop and grow
- Pro-activity and good problem-solving skills – advising senior management of any issues that need to be addressed and suggesting possible solutions
- Ability to write clear briefs and provide accurate feedback
- Experience building strong and trusted relationships
- You're an organized, pro-active, creative & supportive team player
Flexible working conditions; recognition, reward and career development opportunities; inner-Brisbane location with a regular rotation of good office pups who like to come to play!
For more information on this opportunity please contact Ascha Smith at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0432 345 424. Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other Digital & Product Marketing opportunities within Brisbane or the Gold Coast, feel free to contact me here: ascha@BLACKROC.co
Social Media Director
BLACKROC is looking for a creative and digitally-savvy Senior Social Account Manager or Social Account Director to join the team of an award-winning PR, Social Media & Creative agency based in the heart of Brisbane.We’re looking for a creative who is experienced taking ownership of a...
Head of Digital Marketing
- $200k - $250k package
Company:This progressive and high-growth business continues to excel in their field. With a high-performance culture and one of the best digital marketing teams in Australia, you will help take them to the next level. Role:As part of the Growth Ops team, the Head of Digital Mark...
Marketing & Events Coordinator
BLACKROC has partnered with an innovative SaaS company on the Gold Coast, leading the way in technology for the education industry. Building their own systems, websites, and apps to be used in-house, this team of creatives only delivers quality results for their clients.Be part of a values-driven team that believes in rewarding your hard...