BLACKROC are seeking a Senior Product Designer to join this ASX listed, B2B SaaS company. Recognised by iAwards as Start-Up of the Year, Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Rising Star, Westpac’s Businesses of Tomorrow, and featured as an Atlassian’ showcase customer.
This Start-Up turned Scale-Up, are now entering a exciting phase of international reach and continue to expand their product team further. This team pride themselves on a culture that combines the best of coaching, collaboration, camaraderie, and let the results speak for themselves.
You will be working end-to-end alongside the Product Managers, Product Designers, Head of Product and Engineer team to deliver high-quality features and work flows that solve real customer and business problems.
- Facilitating internal and external workshops related to requirements gathering.
- Conduct user interviews and feedback sessions.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data.
- Create storyboards, process flows and sitemaps and conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Develop sketches, wire-frames and interactive models to prototype and test solutions.
- Maintain and drive the overall quality of the design system.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to ensure feasibility.
- Conduct pre-production testing to ensure usability.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- In your 3+ years of UX/UI design experience, you have shipped product, ideally in the B2B SaaS space.
- You love solving problems through design, and can communicate your ideas with sketches, journey maps, wireframes, screen flows and rapid prototypes.
- You can understand & identify user requirements through interviews, user testing, contextual inquiries and data analysis.
- You can create clear and friendly user interfaces and have a portfolio to showcase your work.
- You love working in end to end Product Design: one day you'll be researching and analysing, another day you'll be prototyping, engaging directly with customer and then doing pixel perfect UI design.
- Flexible working environment, only 1 day at the office a week!
- Paid training, courses and seminars.
- Health and Wellness initiatives.
- Onsite parking OR walking distance to public transport.
- Genuine career progression.
For more information please contact Amber Fidler at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0473 575 274 |firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Design space in Brisbane enquire today.
UX / UI Design
- up to $130K + super
The companyBLACKROC are seeking multiple UI/UX Designers to join a globally successful B2C challenger brand. This company understands the true value of Design and is already home to one of Brisbane's largest Design teams, with continued growth month after month. This is your chance to work within a collaborative cro...
UX / UI Design
- $90,000 - $110,000 + super
The Company: BLACKROC are seeking a highly empathetic UX Researcher with a thirst for social impact to join this organisation that creates software focused on improving millions of people’s quality of life across Australia. This company is currently on the quest to move from ‘project-led’ to ‘product...