- $140k - $180k + super
- 15 days ago
- $140k - $180k + super
- 15 days ago
Work for one of Australia's fastest-growing fintech product companies. With a strong mission, they have made massive waves in the market and are fast becoming a household name. They have disrupted their space and offer user-led experiences and apps that customers can't stop talking about.
About the Role:
Work as part of a growing product team that are data-led, metric-driven, and outcome-focused. Learn from a brilliant CPO who is passionate about the craft of product management and decision science. You will have a penchant for product discovery and steering teams to solve the right problem, at the right time. You will prioritise features that create the most customer value and strong business outcomes.
- Working in agile cross-functional squads to discover, scope, build, user-test, and iterate new features and products.
- Work on continuous product discovery, aligning the product roadmap to achieve customer value and business outcomes.
- Use data to discover what problems to solve, utilising insights and experimentation to measure success and inform product decisions.
- continually assess value versus effort and ruthlessly prioritise to ensure the team is solving valuable problems.
- Take concepts to prioritisation, spec out solutions, test, implement, go-to-market and continulally measure and improve.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Design, Decision Science, Marketing, Investments, Customer Success, and Risk & Compliance to continually improve customer experience.
- Supporting the Chief Product Officer in mapping out customer journeys and aligning the product roadmap with the strategic vision.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- FinTech of financial services experience will be viewed upong favourably.
- A thirst for data and analytics - you are always able to back your decisions with strong data and metrics.
- You have high user-empathy and customer-centricity yet balance this with your strong commercial nouse
- You have presence and influence; you love your craft and this passion comes through.
- You love delivering and shipping valuable products and have a growth mindset.
- You love collaborating with Engineers, Designers, and business leaders fostering strong relationships across the business.
- $140k - $160k + super
Company:Work for a scaling Product company in the B2B SaaS space with global reach. You’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow and make a big impact by building great products. Work closely with execs and be the voice of the product. Role: This is a scaling opportunity to grow ...
- $160k - $160k + super
The Company:This scale-up has been on a journey to mature their product design practice and are now looking for a UX Manager to keep propelling them on this journey to product design practice excellence. You will coach, develop and empower Product Designers to keep harnessing the craft and enable them to solve problems t...
- $140k - $150k + super
Company:This organisation creates software that affects everyone in Australia. In the quest to create sustainable and valuable software solutions they are moving from being 'project-led' to truly 'product-led'. This organisation is now looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about their craft to join a highly eng...
Digital Product Owner
- $110k - $130k + super
The Company:Our client is a global brand and a trail-blazer in their space that continue to take the market by storm. They are creating exciting and trusted experiences for customers and are proud of their culture that is collaborative, inclusive an open, and high-performing team. The...