- about 1 month ago
- about 1 month ago
This product company is a true expert in their field. They solve extremely complex problems for businesses that depend on their software to run their own businesses. Their clients are large enterprises and the products are highly functional and data-heavy. Their software solution unites human expertise and technology to deliver intelligence that drives results.
Reporting to the CEO you will own the roadmap and bring the strategy to life. Moving into a new business vertical this business is looking for a Senior Product Manager who has a structured methodology and scientific approach to Product Management. You will work closely with the Product Designer and Tech Lead to ensure you are solving the right problem at the right time.
- Define key measures of success and deliver on these.
- Use user data and insights, becoming intimate with the end customer.
- Use those insights to inform your product roadmap and feature decisions.
- Conduct market research, user validation, and user insights to prioritise the product roadmap.
- Align the product strategy with the overall business goals and deliver on this.
- Ruthlessly prioritise features to maximise timing and ROI.
- Work closely with Marketing on the go-to market strategy and design and drive the pricing strategy.
- Inspire the business and product teams with your compelling product vision.
- You have 5-10 years of solid experience, ideally at the enterprise level
- You can work both strategically to set the vision and the opertiaonslly to deliver on it.
- You are passionate about launching a new product to market.
- You have s structured methodology and see Product Management as a science.
- You have strong experience in Agile and working closely with software teams.
- You are highly engaging and influential and pride yourself in your ability to build relationship and influence.
Senior Product Manager
- $140k + super
Company:This organisation creates software that affects everyone in Australia. In the quest to create sustainable and valuable software solutions they are moving from being 'project-led' to truly 'product-led'. This organisation is now looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about their craft to join a highly eng...