Global SaaS scaleup, changing the face of the HealthTech industry!
Having reached an incredible series D funding, and with a full suite of established products that have seen global success - This company has truly cemented their place in the industry.
There is now an opportunity for another talented Senior Product Designer with strong UX maturity to join their empowered design team and own & influence the end-to-end design of a greenfield product!
With teams across the globe this company is well versed in working remotely. Based on your preference, this role can be done 100% remote or you're welcome to work from the company's office locations.
This role will be focused on creating and launching a greenfield Healthcare product offering in a new market. You'll work in a cross-functional delivery team, closely with the Product Manager, UX Researcher, Engineering team and report to the Head of Product Design. You'll have a strong focus on research, drawing direct insight from users to shape and evolve the product.
- Take ownership of the overall responsibility for the product's User Experience and be the voice of the user.
- Research, collect and analyse empirical data to drive product improvements and business strategy.
- Facilitating workshops related to requirements gathering, usability testing, and acceptance testing.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Product Managers, your team, and Software Engineers to improve the product design and/or refine UI elements used through the application.
- Write functional design specifications and test implemented solutions.
- Develop sketches, wire-frames, and interactive models to prototype and test solutions on users.
- Prepare and present rough drafts, mock-ups, and prototypes to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. mobile responsiveness).
- You have previous experience in an end-to-end Product Design role.
- You love solving problems through design and can communicate your ideas with sketches, journey maps, wireframes, screen flows, and rapid prototypes.
- You can understand & identify user requirements through interviews, user testing, contextual inquiries, and data analysis.
- You can create clear and friendly user interfaces and have a portfolio to showcase your work that equally balances UX with elegant UI.
- You are good at communicating design decisions clearly. You’ll present your design concepts and prototypes to stakeholders and clients.
- You are adaptable and knowledgeable and are prepared to be the Thought Leader of design best practices.
- You love working in end-to-end Product Design: one day you'll be researching and analysing, another day you'll be prototyping, engaging directly with the customer and then translating finding into visual design.
Or for more information on this role and others across the Design space, contact Amber Fidler on 0473 575 274 | firstname.lastname@example.org
UX / UI Design
Senior Product Designer
- $100,000 - $120,000 + Super
About the Company:Leading EdTech SaaS provider, delivering e-learning solutions and content through their Learning Management System to a range of industries such as the disability and sport sectros. Their innovative solutions have significant impact on the lives of their users, and you will have the opportunity to shape...