BLACKROC are seeking a Senior Product Designer to join this eco-friendly software company leading a digital transformation in their industry. This B2B start-up has already found noteworthy success, helping solve a complex problem with a simple product for over 300,000 users. This is your chance to lead design within a fantastic team, through innovative and market-leading online experiences developed in-house.
You will be working end-to-end helping define the product vision through, wireframing, interaction design, user research and usability testing. You’ll work closely with the product and development team having the opportunity to provide input and getting to see your designs come to life. This role will report to the Chief Technical Officer.
- Utilise multiple research methodologies, frameworks and tools – including qualitative methods such as observation, contextual inquiry, individual interviews and group sessions – to create actionable, measurable product goals.
- Communicate findings and design decisions to the product team and broader business.
- Create Graphic data visualisation.
- Create user journeys and experience flows.
- Design engaging experiences across all platforms; create hi-fi designs across web and mobile.
- Conduct regular usability testing and collaborate with Developers, ensuring your designs are viable and feasible.
- Work with the product team to create, develop and grow design system and standards.
- Educate the business on good practices in user experience and design.
You are curious, always willing to ask questions and go above and beyond to find more information and apply the knowledge to continuously grow in the role.
- Qualifications or 3+ years relevant experience as a User Experience Designer or Digital Product Designer.
- You understand user-centred approaches and are passionate about understanding users' needs and behaviours.
- Can communicate your process and the 'why' behind your decisions
- You thrive in a collaborative workplace; partnering with product managers, developers and key stakeholders.
- Know your way around tools such as Figma, Adobe CC and Sketch.
- Strong UI design skills to evolve and grow our design system and standards.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Amber Fidler at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0473 575 274 |firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Design space in Brisbane enquire today.
UX / UI Design
Senior Product Designer
- Up to $130,000 + super
Company: BLACKROC are seeking a Senior Product Designer to join this ASX listed, B2B SaaS company. Recognised by iAwards as Start-Up of the Year, Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Rising Star, Westpac’s Businesses of Tomorrow, and featured as an Atlassian’ showcase customer. This Start-Up ...
UX / UI Design
- up to $120,000 + super
The companyBLACKROC are seeking multiple UI/UX Designers to join a globally successful B2C challenger brand. This company understands the true value of Design and is already home to one of Brisbane's largest Design teams, with continued growth month after month. This is your chance to work within a collaborative cro...
UX / UI Design
- $120,000 + super
The Company: BLACKROC are seeking a empathetic User Researcher to represent the voice of the customer within this purpose-driven organisation, currently embarking on a data and innovation-led customer transformation journey. This is your chance to let your passion for customer centricity and all things research shin...