SaaS Scaleup, with Design at the forefront of everything they do. This software company has proven themselves to be true leaders in their space over the past few years, and received an incredible following & funding behind them as a result. This is an opportunity for you to work on design-led products that meet customers' needs, and have an impact on the overall product strategy of a growing global business.
This is a remote-first role, although there are offices located across Australia if you prefer a team environment!
As the Senior Product Designer you will have the chance to help build, coach, and mentor a quickly growing and highly skilled group of designers. You'll work closely with the Head of Product, Product Managers and Tech Leads. While influencing design ops and processes as the company continues to diversify and scale their product suite.
- Identify gaps and drive improvements in Product Design culture, processes and systems.
- Manage growing team of product designers through continuous feedback and driving learning and development.
- Use your strong UX principles and design thinking methods to engage with customers and the business.
- Facilitate internal and external workshops, getting teams and customers excited.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Collection and analysis of empirical data to drive product improvements and business strategy.
- Confidently craft and communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process from wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mock up and/or high fidelity prototypes.
- Ensure the team adheres to good UX practices, set up usability testing and help validate all types of concepts.
- In your 5+ years of UX/UI design experience, you have shipped product, ideally in the B2B SaaS space.
- You have built a design system and a design library, ideally from scratch.
- You get excited by efficient and collaborative design and have implemented design processes that make a real difference,
- You love solving problems through design and can communicate your ideas effectively.
- You identify and distill user requirements through interviews, user testing, contextual inquiries, and data analysis.
- You can create clear and friendly user interfaces and have a portfolio to showcase your work.
- You are adaptable and knowledgeable and are prepared to be the Thought Leader of design and design ops.
- You can negotiate and understand technical, business, and design constraints and priorities, that factor into every product decision.
For more information contact Georgia Searle at BLACKROC on 0435 228 152. Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in a role within the UX & Product Design space in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne & Remote - reach out for a confidential chat!
UX / UI Design
Senior UX/UI Designer
About the CompanyBLACKROC have partnered with an Australian software business who are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to take part in making this fully funded start up a success!About the Role You'll be working alongside the CTO to discuss technical,...
UX / UI Design
The CompanyBLACKROC are seeking multiple UI/UX Designers to join a globally successful B2C challenger brand. This company understands the true value of Design and is already home to one of Brisbane's largest Design teams, with continued growth month after month. This is your chance to work within a collaborative cro...