This Product-led SaaS company is seeking a highly talented and progressive Product Designer who shares their vision for designing beautiful and functional software. This is an opportunity to join a highly-collaborative team and learn from inspiring leaders in a company that is known for its Human Centred Design approach and mature processes. You’ll be working end-to-end on their B2B and B2C products that are set to shape a global market and add incredible value to customers.
This is a chance to take the next step in your career with a company that is embedded in the local design and tech industry and has a reputation for producing top talent. Based in the heart of Brisbane, this company values flexibility and instils trust in all employees with flexibility around working from home 3 days a week or the option of being 100% remote.
You’ll be working within a innovative cross-functional delivery team, involved in all areas of product design. Leverage your user experience practices to engage directly with customers, find out their needs, and apply it directly to help shape the future direction of the product.
- Take ownership of the overall responsibility for the product's User Experience and be the voice of the user.
- Research, collect and analyse empirical data to drive product improvements and business strategy.
- Facilitating workshops related to requirements gathering, usability testing, and acceptance testing.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps and conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Product Managers, your team, and Software Engineers to improve the product design and/or refine UI elements used through the application.
- Write functional design specifications and test implemented solutions.
- Develop sketches, wire-frames, and interactive models to prototype and test solutions on users.
- Build and maintain the UI library and help evolve the design system, helping empower the design team to achieve consistency, while providing flexibility, and ultimately efficiency.
- Work in a complex app environment.
- Prepare and present rough drafts, mock-ups, and prototypes to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. mobile responsiveness).
- You have experience in either a UX/UI or Product Design roles.
- You’re able to leverage design system, cohesive and compelling experiences.
- You love solving problems through design and can communicate your ideas with sketches, journey maps, wireframes, screen flows, and rapid prototypes.
- You can understand & identify user requirements through interviews, user testing, contextual inquiries, and data analysis.
- You are good at communicating design decisions clearly. You’ll present your design concepts and prototypes to stakeholders and clients.
- Annual Learning allowance of $3,000 and 2 weeks of annual leave
- Gym allowances
- Band new MacBook Pro
- Genuine career progression
For more information please contact Amber Fidler at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0473 575 274 |firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Design space enquire today.
UX / UI Design
Senior Creative Designer
- $90,000 - $100,000 + super
About the companyBLACKROC are seeking a talented Creative Designer to join one of Brisbane's best agencies with over 15 years of proven industry success. You'll be working across both Print and Digital media and using your Design talents to work on a breadth of projects, from creative concept work to web and mobile ...
UX / UI Design
- $100-$140K + super
About the Company: BLACKROC are seeking multiple talented UX/UI Designer to join this high-growth B2C brand is a market-leading company with global reach. While they are a multinational company, they maintain a start-up culture and remain committed to innovation and understanding customer behaviour. As an Employer o...
UX / UI Design
- $100-$110K + super
Drive UX/UI excellence within a passionate team that cares about the most vulnerable people. Make a difference and use your design skills for good. Carlos 0450 617 938 About the Company: BLACKROC is seeking a talented UX/UI designer to join a collaborative team to lead visual ...