This is a business that operates in a highly competitive space and whose executive leadership team want to achieve success through technical superiority. You’ll be joining a group who’ve already taken ownership of the areas in which they can improve, established a plan for overhauling their product offerings and are now poised to execute.
What you’ll be doing
- Taking ownership of an existing product and writing maintainable and extensible code.
- Contribute to and execute on each stage of the engineering roadmap to elevate the quality of both development practises and the product itself.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of peers and stakeholders to capture requirements and improve processes.
- Experienced with building and breaking .NET Core applications.
- Knowledgeable and excited about API driven development, especially around scalability and API design.
- Exposure to modern SPA development using React.js, Vue.js or similar
- Able to write code that follows SOLID principles and common design patterns.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Highly flexible WFH arrangements, with a Brisbane CBD office when needed.
- The chance to leave your mark on a well-funded software business in Brisbane!
Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Software Engineering industry in Brisbane, feel free to contact me.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +61 419 945 298
Junior - Mid Level .NET Developer
- Up to $120,000 + Super
BLACKROC is excited to be partnering with this global B2C SaaS company that's expanding their engineering team off the back of a highly successful market entry into Australia. You'll be joining one of several cross-functional teams, helping build new functionality and introducing performance improvements to a product suite with a national user b...
- $150,000 + Super
BLACKROC is excited to be partnering with this independent company based throughout Australia, who are transforming their industry through digitisation and automation through the platform they are building. Working alongside a small technical team, situated across Australia, you will be working independently in a cross functional te...
- $150,000 Package
I'm on the lookout for a Java Developer to develop and design software that impacts millions of people on a daily basis as well as act as a force multiplier for other developers. You'll be joining a relaxed and informal workspace, collaborating with talented team to create impactful software applications in an enterprise-scale produ...
Java Developer - $900/day
- $900 per day
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global technology consultancy who are growing organically and expanding their engineering team. Their products present clear and straightforward value-prop to customers You'll be joining at a time when you'll be provided support and mentorship to find success but be still be afforded the aut...