You'll be joining an Australian business with a global customer base, organically grown and hitting another inflection point in their market growth. This role is within a team that owns the ongoing development of one of their flagship SaaS products, representing a key driver in the success of their customers.
What you'll be doing
- Building high performance, high quality software using modern industry best practises i.e. (clean & modern architecture, automated testing etc.)
- Evaluating new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices
- Building for the future by clearly communicating the cost-benefit of a given solution and advocating for the best path forward
- Recognising impediments to team efficiency, and proposing and implementing solutions
- Experienced with building and breaking .NET Core applications
- Knowledgeable and excited about API driven development, especially around scalability and API design
- Experienced with cloud environments, infrastructure as code, and event-driven architecture
- Able to write code that follows SOLID principles and common design patterns
- Competitive remuneration
- Remote-first flexibility with CBD-located offices when needed
- Company Pluralsight subscriptions and ongoing L&D resources
Currently reading: "Leaders: Myth and Reality" by Stanley McChrystal. Always open to book recommendations!
Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Software Engineering industry in Brisbane, feel free to contact me.
Ph/txt: 0400 659 332 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter: @theharold9000 | GitHub: theharold9000
Junior .NET Developer
- Up to $80k + Super
This is a rare opportunity for a junior developer to join an established organisation who are known right across the globe. They offer diverse challenges in this complex environment with the ability for a junior to take on different learning environments with the right support and guidance. You will be joining a business that's technology-l...
- Up to $110,000 + Super
BLACKROC is excited to be partnering with this independent company based throughout Australia, who are transforming their industry through digitisation and automation through the platform they are building. Working alongside a small technical team, situated across Australia, you will be working independently in a cross functional te...
- Up to $160,000 + Super
This industry-leading Australian software business is experiencing a tremendously exciting period of growth and currently looking for someone to lead one of their product development teams.You'll be joining a group of developers, marketers, product thinkers, and sales experts in owning a revolutionary workflow automation and digitization...
- Up to $110,000 + Super
BLACKROC is excited to be partnering with a large organisation who work across both domestic and international markets. This is your chance to work within a small team who focus on property development and multiple legal and financial sectors. You will be a great fit if you are an inspiring developer who's looking to take your first steps to sta...
- $145,000 + Super
BLACKROC are excited to partner with this technology-driven company in growing their software engineering presence in QLD.They have an established office presence in Brisbane but offer remote working, with substantial portions of their Engineering team only commuting to the office 1-2 times per week. You'll be working on a Golang codebas...
Software Engineering Manager
- Starting from $160,000 + Super
BLACKROC Software Engineering are excited to partner with this Australian-grown company as they undergo their next phases of growth. We are hiring for multiple Engineering Managers to join the Engineering function to act as servant leaders. You'll be joining an organis...