In this role you will work closely with the wider digital team to bring in a security focused mindset. This position would suit someone who has prior experience working with the Microsoft stack of technologies.
- Design and implement security solutions into an Azure platform, from proof of concept through to hand-over to other team members
- Provide specialist advice and act as a Subject Matter Expert, ensuring security is front of mind when projects gather specifications and needs
- Drive architecture and technical discussion together with the wider group, with a focus on scale, compliance and security
- Remediate vulnerabilities and security issues within the products and platforms
- Strong understanding of features and capabilities of the Microsoft Cloud Platform
- 7+ years’ experience in IT, with 2-3 years of enterprise experience working with Azure as a security engineer
- Experience using security frameworks such as CPS234, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, NIST
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working in a software development environment
Senior Cyber Security Sepcialist
BLACKROC is pleased to be working alongside this major Federal agency as they search for a Senior Cyber Security Specialist. This person will be accountable under broad direction to undertake very complex work that delivers quality outcomes across the diverse technology functions of the agency. The position will have delegated authority and resp...
Information Security Analyst
BLACKROC is searching for a passionate Information Security Analyst to work in existing team that focuses on the internal cyber security of business units for one of the Australia's leading cloud service providers. The ideal candidate will have a background in cyber security analytics or networking and security with a strong foc...
BLACKROC is searching for a talented SOC Analyst that is ready to take the next step in their SOC Career. This role would have you working in a small team of elites that are responsible for the monitoring and security of state and federal government networks. If you think you have what it takes you will requ...