Need to be passionate about tech, can work independently and collaboratively, and have an interest in mentoring junior developers.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Extensive experience with either Laravel, Node, Ruby, Golang, Angular
- Work on highly scalable products hosted on a cloud based infrastructure
- Code optimisation and performance improvements
- Passionate about writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code, actively maintaining quality of the code base
- Collaborate and work with agile processes that are to the project’s needs
- Deep technical understanding of RESTful API’s
- Solid foundations for test driven development
- 3-5+ years commercial experience
- Leadership abilities
- Great communication skills
- Worked and excelled within a collaborative environment
- Growth mindset/willingness to learn
- Experience working remotely
For more information on this opportunity please contact Sam Taylor at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0401560014. Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Web Development space, feel free to contact me.
email@example.com | 0401560014
Senior Software Engineer - PHP
- $90K-$120K +Super
- Gold Coast
BLACKROC is excited to be partnered with an award winning SaaS company who is scaling rapidly and expanding their team here on the Gold Coast. They are looking to add to their Software Development team and want to hire a Senior Software Engineer!What you will do !As a ...
Lead - Full Stack Engineer
- $160k + Super
BLACKROC is excited to partnered with an exciting SaaS start up who are making a huge impact across the eCommerce / Payment space.Having recently hired their new CTO and securing further rounds of funding they are rapidly scaling the business and are looking to hire a Principal / Lead Full-Stack Engineer. What ...