About the Role:
You will be accountable for supporting the product development team and implementing scrum values. The successful candidate will work with various stakeholders and manage sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint retrospectives, and release planning. You will need to train, mentor, and coach to bring these people along this journey.
- Managing Sprints - keeping order and ensuring process, delivery, and priorities are accurate and delivered on time.
- Promote the continuous improvement of both the product and internal team environment.
- Assist the development team in conducting and optimising the release pipeline by organising features into regular sprints.
- Assisting with internal and external communication by transparently radiating information, especially relative to historical team metrics, progress towards sprint and release goals, and team capacity.
- Work closely with all stakeholders inside and outside the technical team.
- Train and engage scrum teams at various levels of agile experience.
- Experience working with a cross-functional team of Developers, UI/UX Designers, and Product owners
- Strong understanding of delivering digital B2C Solutions (Mobile Applications)
- Minimum of 2+ years experience as a Scrum Master or Iteration Manager
- Experienced in being able to lead and shape thinking while harnessing the correct information, and using best fit Agile development practices.
Taylor at BLACKROC on 0403 048 713 / email@example.com
- Up to $160k + Super
BLACKROC is excited to be partnering with this Australian software company who are growing its software development team in response to recent major commercial success! As a Delivery Lead, you will be managing their Development team and be tasked with creating a framework for digital delivery excellence. Currently, we are l...