The successful candidate will work with a variety of stakeholders, manage sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint retrospectives, and release planning. Our client is looking for multiple Scrum masters to help key stakeholders who have had no exposure to this methodology. You will need to train, mentor, and coach to bring these people along this journey.
- Managing Sprints - keeping order and ensure process, delivery, priorities are accurate and delivered on time
- Promote the continuous improvement of both the product and internal team environment
- Assist the development team in conducting and optimising the release pipeline by organising features into regular sprints
- Assisting with internal and external communication by transparently radiating information, especially relative to historical team metrics, progress towards sprint and release goals, and team capacity
- Work closely with all stakeholders inside and outside the technical team
- Train and engage scrum teams at various levels of agile experience
- Experience working with a cross-functional team of Developers, UI/UX Designers, and Product owners
- Strong understanding of delivering digital B2C Solutions (Mobile Applications)
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Scrum Master or Iteration Manager
- Experienced in being able to lead and shape thinking while being able to harness the correct information, and using best fit Agile development practices.
email@example.com | www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-nyhuis
BLACKROC is currently looking for a number of Agile Project Managers to join a growing technical consultancy. As a Project Manager, you will ensure that the project is continuing to flow through the development pipeline and attempt to resolve any blockers. Work closely with the development team to ensure the ...