growth in the APAC region they are looking to add a further Implementation Specialist to their Brisbane based team to onboard new customers to their award winning veterinary practice management software and solutions.
In this role you will be.
- Working with new clients to assist them in the configuration and training of their new veterinary software.
- Deliver ad hoc training to clients based on their requirements
- Help with the set up and troubleshooting of any 3rd party integrations
- Hosting client work shops
- Meeting KPI’s, including, but not limited to, deadlines and customer satisfaction.
- Be an ambassador for the brand throughout the client lifecycle
- Previous experience using veterinary software OR clinical practice management software would be desirable OR knowledge of the Veterinary industry.
- Strong relationship management experience.
- Onboarding / Implementation Experience
- Experience educating and leading customers through product adoption and change.
- Highly organised, strong time management to manage customer priorities and follow through.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills with good attention to detail.
- Team player, ability to empathise and loves learning
For more information on this opportunity please contact Danielle McNeill at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0404 765 345. Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Tech Sales industry in Brisbane feel free to contact me.
Activation Success Manager
- $70k- $80k + Super + Bonus + Equity
BLACKROC is excited to be partnered with a San Francisco based start-up with offices all over the world. They have just raised $25m in Series B Funding and intend to double in size in by the end of 2021! With over 5000 customers using their product, their recurring revenue growing 10% MoM and having had...