What will your day look like?
- Calling candidates pitching them our new jobs on behalf of our clients
- Calling clients, discussing hiring requirements & the candidate market
- Working with and using our state of the art software systems
- Meeting with candidates & clients, discussing recruitment
- Minimal administration duties; emailing and CRM data entry
- Building marketing campaign material
- A great entry point into a lucrative & rewarding long term career
- Comprehensive on the job training provided
- Weekly meetings, that track your progress & provide real feedback
- Year 1 earn $130,000, Year 2 Earn $150,000+
- Your earnings increase yearly up to circa $300,000
- Work closely with Senior Recruiters, you're not on your own
- Health & wellness monthly allowance, yearly hardware allowance
- Access to some of the most lucrative technology accounts in QLD
- Flexible working environment options, ie; 2 days at home, 3 in the office
- Choose your very own take-home computer operating system
- You are a great listener
- You can ask good questions
- You love the thrill of the chase
- You value long term relationships
- You are good and taking on feedback
- You are competitive, (in a friendly way).
- You enjoy taking great notes and enjoy learning
- You're known to have an empathetic leadership style, you can lift others up!
**Be sure to review our website; blackroc.co & browse through our Linkedin profiles, this will give you a great idea of our style.
For more information please contact;
Josh Ainslie - email@example.com
Senior Executive Search
- Up to $100,000 | OTE $180,000
In 2022 we are looking to grow our business substantially due to a number of factors all centred around premium client demand & profitability. Over the last 2 years, we've hired 12 recruitment consultants with no recruitment experience, 9 of which are still in our business today and performing to a high standard, primarily due to robust trai...