What will your day look like?
- Calling candidates pitching them our new jobs on behalf of our clients
- Calling clients, discussing hiring requirements & the candidate market
- Working with and using our state of the art software systems
- Meeting with candidates & clients, discussing recruitment
- Minimal administration duties; emailing and CRM data entry
- Building marketing campaign material
- A great entry point into a lucrative & rewarding long term career
- Comprehensive on the job training provided
- Weekly meetings, that track your progress & provide real feedback
- Year 1 earn $110,000, Year 2 earn $130,000, Year 3 Earn $150,000+
- Your earnings increase yearly up to circa $300,000
- Work closely with Senior Recruiters, you're not on your own
- Health & Wellness Monthly Allowance, Yearly hardware allowance
- Access to some of the most lucrative Technology accounts in QLD
- Work from home & genuine flexible working options
- You are a great listener
- You can ask good questions
- You love the thrill of the chase
- You value long term relationships
- You are good and taking on feedback
- You are competitive, (in a friendly way).
- You enjoy taking great notes and enjoy learning
- You're known to have an empathetic leadership style, you can lift others up!
**Be sure to review our website; blackroc.co & browse through our Linkedin profiles, this will give you a great idea as to our style.
For more information please contact;
Jason Roulston | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to $100,000 | OTE $180,000
What will your day look like? Calling candidates pitching them our new jobs on behalf of our clients Calling clients, discussing hiring requirements & the candidate market Working with and using our state of the art software systems Meeting with candidates & clients, discussing...
- $70k + Super + Comms
- Gold Coast
BLACKROC is working with a Gold Coast based Tech Business business who service the Automotive Sector.They are looking to grow their team on the Gold Coast and add another Sales Executive to their vibrant Sales team to convert warm leads and to cold call for new business and consult with prospective clients on the be...
- $70k-$75k + super + $120K OTE
- Gold Coast
BLACKROC is excited to be partnered with an award winning property management and booking platform used by countless consumers from all over the world, all from their picturesque office on the Gold Coast. Over the last couple of years, they have experienced huge growth g...
Business Development Manager
- $80-90k + Super + $200k OTE
BLACKROC is seeking a Business Development Manager in Sydney to join a fast-growing Digital Transformation business. Our client specialises in Workflow Automation Software for HR, Accounting and Customer Service Teams and services clients across the Education, Manufacturing, Finance and Logistics space.