- Provide leadership and direct teams in the delivery of high-quality services within committed time frames
- Collaborate with the customer in a consultative role when eliciting their business and technical requirements
- Manage the relationship with the client/customer throughout the project duration
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and focused on delivering valuable insights to the customer
- Identify risks and issues throughout the project, monitor service delivery, and initiate strategies and plans to ensure delivery of high-quality services
- Create and maintain project plans and schedules
- Ensure that project documentation is created and is maintained
- Plan and execute Agile/Scrum methodology for software development
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant project/program management experience
- Minimum of 3 years working in software consulting companies working with external clients
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments
- Extensive experience and application of, appropriate project management methodologies as well as promoting and giving advice around the appropriate methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience liaising with key stakeholders and procurement teams to ensure the project is meeting its obligations;
- Monitoring project contracting activities;
- Prepare project documentation and/or assist with the review and clearance processes for project documentation.
To apply, please click the 'Apply' button to submit the most recent copy of your resume.
- Up to $145k + Super
BLACKROC is currently searching for a Project Manager to join a global energy leader. With experience in firmware, you will be delivering projects across ANZ while also helping to solve complex problems within smart energy.The RoleAs Project Manager, you will ensure that the project cont...
- Up to $150,000 + Super
BLACKROC is looking to hire several Business Analysts to work with a national product development team and help bridge the gap between Engineering and Product. The Head office is based in Melbourne this role can be based in Brisbane. As a Business Analyst, you will work directly with best-in-class product owners in cross-funct...
Business Process Analyst
BLACKROC is excited to be partnered with one of our favourite high-growth clients looking for a Business Process Analyst to join their team.This client has a large digital presence within the industry and a team who works cohesively to reach the overarching business goals. The Role: