You will be part of a team of cloud experts working in an environment of continuous improvement and learning while delivering innovative cloud solutions.
- Ensure the appropriate resources are in place and that the work is conducted promptly and within the approved scope and budget.
- Ensure the CloudOps and Engineering team incorporates efficiently with the rest of the business.
- Responsible for successfully facilitating a project from estimation through launch and maintenance.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to optimise and enhance the delivery of client scope.
- Constantly be aware of innovative ways to deliver value to the client.
- Managing service change requests, billing customers and related finance admin activities.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for seamless execution of projects aligned to the client’s expectations.
- Develop or manage within existing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- 2+ Years’ experience within the Project Management space.
- Experience in end-to-end delivery of digital projects, including off-the-shelf, cloud-based intranet solutions.
- Ability to work effectively with Business and IT stakeholders with technical and non-technical backgrounds.
Taylor at BLACKROC on 0403 048 713 / email@example.com
- Starting from $115,000 plus super
BLACKROC is excited to be partnering with this iconic Australian B2C organisation as they continue to scale their technology functions in support of their industry-leading digital transformation initiative. This is an opportunity to join one of several product verticals and collaborate with talented cross-functional teams in delivering tech-enab...