- Manage and coach a team of project managers, testers, and business analysts in the delivery of high-quality services within committed time frames.
- Provide technical expertise and contribute to the development of white papers.
- Collaborate with the customer in a consultative role when eliciting their business and technical requirements
- Manage the relationship with the client/customer throughout the project duration, evaluate business needs and contribute to planning strategic solutions
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and focused on delivering valuable insights to the customer
- Create and maintain project plans and schedules
- Provide coaching/mentoring around Agile/Scrum methodology for software development
- Minimum of 5 years managing teams of Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Testers
- Minimum of 3 years working in software consulting companies working with external clients
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments
- Extensive experience and application of, appropriate project management methodologies as well as promoting and giving advice around the appropriate methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience liaising with key stakeholders and procurement teams to ensure the project is meeting its obligations;
To apply, please click the 'Apply' button to submit the most recent copy of your resume.
- Up to $140,000 +
BLACKROC is excited to be partnering with this Australian software company who are growing their software development team in response to recent major commercial success! As a Delivery Lead, you will be managing a their Development team and be tasked with creating a framework for digital delivery excellence. Currently, we are looking for a ...