This global business is undergoing a major digital transformation that is optimising and automating every single customer and employee touchpoint. Everything you work on will improve the customer's experience while hitting key business and commercial outcomes. This is a highly commercial role in a business that is looking to transform, optimise, innovate and automate for better outcomes.
About the Role:
As a commercially minded Product Owner you will connect strategic vision, business stakeholders and delivery teams to deliver innovative, user-centric and commercially viable digital solutions in line with business goals.
You will oversee the product development lifecycle for critical customer and employee journeys, creating measurable value and meeting digital-specific targets. You will champion user-centric design, align strategic vision, and maximise impact for both customers and employees, steering digital initiatives towards increased adoption. As a key leader of the Automation squad, you will:
- Own and drive automated capabilities including automated bots and AI systems
- Define and prioritise customer needs, and oversee the successful delivery and optimisation of automation workflows
- You will improve cost to serve channels with a strong focus on ROI and cost-benefit
- Clearly define and articulate the feature backlog requirements during the concept and initiation phases aligned with business/customer needs and commercial benefits
- Own the delivery of squad increment plans, ensuring feature development aligns with overall product goals
- Deliver best-in-class digital customer & employee experiences that meet digital-specific targets, benefits and KPI’s including adoption, conversion and customer loyalty
- This role is heavy in stakeholder engagement: manage relationships with key business stakeholders as well as partner closely with the design and technical teams to champion the business value of current and future prioritised product features
- Continuously monitor the performance of solutions (including automated solutions) and identify areas for improvement. Optimise solutions to enhance efficiency, accuracy, and scalability.
- As a champion of digital analytics and experimentation, you will define success metrics, monitor product performance, and identify opportunities for optimisation and growth
- Foster effective communication and collaboration among team members and provide strong people leadership to lead and influence outcomes
- Change management: ensure business direction, team purpose and change agenda is understood, agreed to and work activities are aligned.
- 5+ years in a commercially focused Product Owner role in a large enterprise-level business
- You have worked on complex business processes. Scale, scope and complexity matter to this business
- You have automation experience, and can talk ROI and cost benefits.
- You are business benefits orientated with a proven track record of creating commercial outcomes such as adoption and revenue growth
- 5+ years in an Agile environment within high performing cross functional teams that deliver tangible and measurable business outcomes
- You have a strong discovery toolbox and a 'product mindset' around experimentation, validation and understanding the problem to be solved
- Proficient in Digital analytics with the ability to analyse quantitative data to pinpoint problems and opportunities and evaluate it against opportunities
- A deep understanding of market dynamics, commercial requirements, and business trends is crucial for achieving impactful outcomes
- You have presence and strong influencing skills having managed complex business stakeholders.
- $150k + super + bonus
About the Company:This global business is undergoing a major digital transformation that is optimising and automating every single customer and employee touchpoint. Everything you work on will improve the customer's experience while hitting key business and commercial outcomes. This is a highly commercial role in a busin...
Product Success Manager
About the Company:Work in a scaling SaaS company that is backed by a leading national brand, with an innovative system that is supporting a growing number of high-profile enterprise brands. They have seen great success in the product so far, and now in their future-thinking phase are looking for a talented Customer Succe...