A forward-thinking product business that aims to improve performance and profitability for users within their industry. By developing innovative solutions to consumer problems and operations in an increasingly digital world, this company has become a leader in a niche industry. As Product Owner you will be part of a growing, values-driven team.
About the Role:
The Product Owner will develop a deep understanding of the product and user engagement, and will work closely with cross-functional teams to support the Product team in the delivery of the product strategy. By leading research into customer problems, competitors and the product market you will be responsible for contributing informed recommendations to the product roadmap.
- Lead research to identify product opportunities and perform market and competitor research to identify gaps aligned to product strategies.
- Work with the Product Manager to understand the addressable market and customer segments as well as develop longer term vision and strategy.
- Use research, insights and data to inform and iterate on the product.
- Work directly with customers to understand their problems, needs and desired outcomes.
- Help lead ideation in collaboration with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Validate assumptions through analytics, customer feedback, usability testing and internal stakeholder input.
- Create documentation to clearly communicate customer problems and product solutions to Engineering teams.
- Prioritise ideas and product improvements based on customer and business value.
- Develop product roadmaps and feature sets aligned to product strategy.
- Monitor product outcomes, discover variances and propose necessary actions.
- Monitor product usage and KPIs and provide insights on how the product is performing.
- 1 -2 years’ experience in product development in a customer focused product role
- Project management skills and experience supporting the delivery of major initiatives
- Direct prior experience working within an agile delivery environment
- Experience conducting customer interviews and user testing
- Understanding of agile methodologies with experience documenting user journeys, writing user stories, and working with Engineering to deliver digital assets
- General understanding of user experience principles and the importance of customer-centred design practices
- General understanding of data analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to liaise with the business and customers.
For more information on this exciting opportunity and others I have coming up in the Product Management space please contact Daniel at BLACKROC on 0459 126 653 / firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: 920982.
Please note a high volume of my roles are 'off-market' and not advertised on job boards so let's connect.
- $150,000 + Super
About the Company: This rapidly growing startup is making waves in their industry, and as they finalise their Series A they are looking to expand their product offering and welcome a passionate Product Manager to join them in their next stage of growth. Truly customer-centric, they are improving the lives of users by in...
- $145,000 + Super
About the Company: Opportunity for a passionate and experienced Product Manager to join a Product-led SaaS company with a global presence in taking their brand new product to market. This organisation creates innovative software designed to simplify tasks for users in their industry, and as a result have become a key pla...
Product Manager - Remote
- $150,000 + Super
About the Company Well and truly out of the start-up phase and into the scale-up phase with over $5 million investment at series A, this scaling FinTech is looking for a Product Manager. They have international reach, with both a B2B and a B2C offering and have exciting growth plans for 2022. They work fully r...