A global product and SaaS business with multiple products in B2B, B2C and B2B2C markets, all with the aim of growing, transforming, and solving problems that empowers their users within their niche industry. The Product Owner will focus on consumer-facing products and be part of a large and growing Product team.
About the Role:
As the Product Owner, you will develop a deep understanding of your product suite and will work the Product Manager and cross-functional teams to support in the delivery of the product strategy, delivering great outcomes for the business. The Product Owner will understand how users engage with the product and actively monitor KPIs to ensure product success. Benefit from a global team who have formed a Product Excellence Group and get together to discuss product ops and best practices.
- Work directly with customers to understand their problems, needs and desired outcomes.
- Conduct research to identify product opportunities and validate hypothesize and work with the Product Manager to understand the addressable market and customer segments.
- Use your research, insights, and data to inform and iterate on the product.
- Partner with UX Designers to validate assumptions through analytics, customer feedback, usability testing, and internal stakeholder input.
- Monitor product outcomes, discover variances, and propose necessary actions.
- Work with the Product Manager to define product measures of success criteria and product KPIs.
- Monitor product usage and KPIs and provide insights on how your product is performing.
- Prioritise ideas and product improvements based on customer and business value.
- Develop product roadmaps and feature sets that are aligned to product strategy.
- Articulate product requirements that can be effectively utilised by Engineering for delivery.
- Become the subject matter expert in product feature requirements.
- Work with the Product Manager to develop the longer-term vision and strategy and support them with the creation of business cases for the development of new products.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure initiative milestones and go-to-market plans are clearly communicated and coordinated with customers.
- Foster a strong working relationship with customers, key stakeholders, and your key stakehodlers.
- 2+ years’ experience in product development or technology /development.
- Previous experience in a consumer-focused product role would be ideal.
- Project management skills and experience supporting the delivery of major initiatives.
- Direct prior experience working within an agile delivery environment with experience documenting user journeys, writing user stories, and working with Engineering to deliver digital assets.
- Experience conducting customer interviews and user testing.
- A demonstrated ability to build both internal and client relationships.
- General understanding of user experience principles and the importance of customer-centered design practices.
- General understanding of data analytics and how to use data to make informed decisions that will drive customer engagement and revenue growth.
- The ability to adapt quickly to rapid changes in priority to ensure that products are impactful.
- High work ethic, professional presentation, and working approach, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Senior Product Manager
- $130k - $160k + super
Company:A global product and SaaS business with multiple products all with the aim of growing, transforming, and solving problems that empowers their users within their specialist industry. As the Senior Product Manager of one of their highest growth products you will have a strong focus on discovery in order to drive pr...
Head of Product - Remote
- $180k - $200k + super + ESOP
About the CompanyWell and truly out of the start-up phase and into the scale-up phase with over $5 million investment at series A, this scaling FinTech is looking for its first Head of Product. They have international reach, with both a B2B and a B2C offering. They have have exciting growth plans for 2022 and are on the ...