A Brisbane born success story, providing digitally intelligent products and solutions to everyday Australians. Embodying a history of ‘high performance with high integrity’ everyday business decisions are through the prism of customer first. They say you can tell how the company culture is by asking them when the last time a team member's idea was incorporated into everyday business operations, and this company is proud to be a business that leads with its people at the forefront.
About the Role:
The Product Owner will work as part of a fast-growing, collaborative team to identify opportunities and contribute to the design of solutions. You will be responsible for articulating the business requirements and the needs of the end-users to the Agile development team. The Product Owner will have strong leadership skills to deliver the right business outcomes.
- Achieve specific business performance outcomes through the design and delivery of customer and business-focused digital web solutions for quoting, selling, and managing insurance policies
- Demonstrate execution excellence in Agile methodology and actively participate and facilitate of ceremonies in partnership with the Scrum Master, Program and Change Manager
- Actively participate, contribute, and execute against a Community of Practice to ensure alignment across the Product Owner role in the delivery process
- Ensure consistency of customer experience in a digital web format
- Engage with senior business stakeholders to ensure solutions meet a complex set of business requirements
- Work alongside a dedicated team Business Analyst to produce requirements, stories and tasks for your delivery team
- Assist in the Concept and Initiate phases of the Agile Workflow
- Responsible for approval of features alongside the Testing team and the broader business before release to our customers.
- 2+ years of Agile experience as a PO, BA or Project Manager
- Proven experience in product development and ownership – led by customers and delivered in an Agile methodology
- Excellent communication and stakeholder relationship skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders and make effective sound decisions
- The ability to bring a team together and keep them engaged and focused whilst inspiring vision and purpose
- You are data-driven in decision-making and comfortable with monitoring analytics and deriving insights from how products perform and determining the future path of iterative improvement.
- You love optimising workflows, improving the user experience while achieving business growth
- Managing priorities between customer needs, team velocity, user experience, and internal stakeholder requirements
- You are outcome-driven and are relentlessly passionate about Product Ownership, delivery and / or discovery.
Please note a high volume of my roles are 'off-market' and not advertised on job boards so let's connect.
Senior Product Manager
- $150k - $180k + super
About the Company: Are you someone that cares deeply about global sustainability? This established technology company specialises in real-time, predictive software solutions that translate data into action for their global customer base. So much about this company over the years speaks to their core value of an hon...
- $130,000 - $140,000 + Super
About the Company: This growing B2C product company has become a global leader in their industry, combining technology with entertainment to create products that continue to grow, capture and delight their target market. About the Role: An exciting opportunity for a so...
Senior Product Manager
- $140,000 - $150,000 + Super
About the Company: This organisation creates industry-leading software that affects everyone in Australia. In the quest to create sustainable and valuable software solutions they are moving from being 'project-led' to truly 'product-led'. The organisation is now looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate abou...