My client is a B2C and challenger brand that is getting ready to scale. They are now looking for multiple Product Owners to work on digital customer experiences as well as internal applications and systems that massively impact customers.
About the Role:
They are looking for Product Owners who are passionate about creating the best digital experiences for customers. You’ll find yourself engaging with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure features are delivered and meet business goals. You will work cross-functionally and cross boundaries between development and other business areas. These roles are a mix between discovery and delivery and you’ll work closely with the UX/UI Designers who have a track record of relentless customer representation.
- Own and lead the end-to-end product discovery and development for your product stream.
- Drive the product strategy and roadmap whilst identifying new customer features and enhancements.
- Use data to drive decisions, experiment, and optimise experiences using A/B testing and other methods.
- Partner with UX to conduct usability testing and gain qualitative data on new features and proposed solutions.
- Ensure product developments are customer-led through their implementation whilst working in an Agile environment within a cross-functional team.
- Prioritize the backlog continually educating stakeholders on value vs effort.
- Manage the breakdown of features into milestones, epics and stories while ensuring the backlog is ordered by priority and developers do not have any blockers.
- Own and be accountable for the in-market performance of delivered digital products, ensuring that your digital channels meet improvement, usage, and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Work in a collaborative team and ensure that designated streams are operationally managed with a focus on overall/ end-to-end customer experience.
- Actively participate, contribute, and execute against a Community of Practise to ensure alignment across the Product Owner role in the delivery process.
- Proven experience in product development and ownership – led by customer and delivered in an Agile methodology.
- Experience working in a Scrum team as a Product Owner or Business Analyst with extensive experience across multiple digital or business channels.
- The ability to bring a team together and keep them engaged and focused whilst inspiring vision and purpose.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder relationship skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders and make effective, sound decisions.
- You are data-driven in decision-making and comfortable with monitoring analytics and deriving insights from how products perform and determining the future path of iterative improvement.
- You love optimising workflows, improving the user experience while achieving business growth.
- Managing priorities between customer needs, team velocity, user experience, and internal stakeholder requirements.
- You are outcome-driven and are relentlessly passionate about Product Ownership, delivery and / or discovery.
Senior Product Manager
- $140k - $160k + super
About the Company:Be part of a scaling B2C product company with native mobile products that continues to grow, capture and delight their target market. They create exciting experiences for customers and create products that push boundaries. About the Role: Work ...