Our client is a global brand and a trail-blazer in their space that continue to take the market by storm. They are creating exciting and trusted experiences for customers and are proud of their culture of collaboration, inclusivity, and openness. People love working here.
Working closely with Design and Development teams, you will be responsible for delivering and driving the full development cycle. You will work with stakeholders to ensure success in the solutions as well as design, implement, and iterate on solutions across the platforms. This is a hands-on role for a Product Owner who loves delivering customer value and business results. You will be part of a burgeoning Product team with opportunities for growth into Product Management.
- Collaborate with SMEs, UX / UI Designers, other Digital Product Owners, and Developers to deliver product roadmap items.
- Work with stakeholders and the development team to prioritize collaboratively and identify areas for improvement or optimisation.
- Work across different streams from discovery to iteration, monitoring, and production.
- Articulate features, create user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Refine and groom the backlog, ensuring what your team is building the right thing at the right time and understands the business value to successfully deliver each sprint.
- Gather requirements in a succinct manner and work with stakeholders and customers to find out pain points.
- Monitor the performance and feedback loop through analytics and go deep into analytics to gather quantitative data of user insights.
- Use your leadership skills to steer a team of Developers, determine the timeline for product releases, and then communicate those expectations to teams and ship in increments.
- Be the voice of the customer with a full understanding of the market, the product, the product line, and the competition.
- 3+ years in a Digital Product Owner or Techincal Product Owner position.
- You have worked in an Agile environment.
- Ability to conceptualize the big picture and then break it down into user stories.
- You love to investigate data and trends to drive results and can use data and leading metrics to back up a hypothesis and drive decisions.
- Ability to consult with internal & external stakeholders to help understand requirements, design product roadmaps & deliver products that meet customer expectations and beyond.
- You are detail-focused and while you are a strategic thinker you love to work in a hands-on capacity leveraging your solid technical background.
- You are adaptable with the ability to pivot as this is a fast-paced business that is constantly changing and evolving.
- It goes without saying but you have excellent communication, presentation, business acumen, and interpersonal skills.
Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Product space in Brisbane, feel free to confidentially contact me.
- $110k - $140k + super
About the company:My client is a B2C and challenger brand that is getting ready to scale. They are now looking for multiple Product Owners to work on digital customer experiences as well as internal applications and systems that massively impact customers. About the Role:They are loo...
- $120k - $140k + super
About the Company:This global SaaS business solves problems in their target industry and solves them well. They have a range of products from B2B to B2B2C that are on a strong growth trajectory. They are looking for a discovery-focused Product Manager who loves to create customer value that results in commercial outcomes...