Well and truly out of the start-up phase and into the scale-up phase with over $5 million investment at series A, this scaling FinTech is looking for a Product Manager. They have international reach, with both a B2B and a B2C offering and have exciting growth plans for 2022. They work fully remote from within Australia, with a highly engaged Tech and Product team where you will learn and grow from a brilliant Head of Product.
About the role:
• Develop a deep understanding of our customer needs and the problem space through thorough Product Discovery.
• Be obsessive with problem definitions and problem prioritisation. Think “problem first” as it helps us stay aligned to the opportunity. We consider multiple solutions at once which allows us to change things to suit the value of the problem.
• Focus on how to minimise friction at every customer interaction and how to drive customer loyalty and advocacy.
• Good focus on defining, building, and releasing a continuous flow of value to our customers and stakeholder community, sequencing short and long term bets together in a way that compounds growth. This could involve building new features, improving existing features, or changing the way the business works operationally.
• Build a culture and framework for experimentation. This will allow us to move faster, discover what works and iterate on it progressively, evolving it to deliver better and better Customer Experiences over time.
• Work iteratively and collaboratively with design, engineering, research, legal, compliance and many others to define/refine a product roadmap and execute against it effectively.
• Planning, prioritisation and roadmapping is well executed and democratised, bringing the business close to the pulse of the roadmap.
• Manage relationships with the Engineering team to ensure roadmap delivery and estimations are accurate.
• Drive collaboration, develop solutions and make recommendations based on user research and industry best practices to deliver world-class product experiences.
• Communicate clearly with your team and everyone at the company to continuously improve how the teams work together and ensure everyone is happy, productive, efficient and operating with our customers’ interests at our core.
You should apply if:
• You’ve shipped world-class products at a fast-growing company.
• You’re passionate about building value for customers and not just achieving business results.
• You’re data-driven, passionate about metrics, and intellectually honest about how your work is performing — and driven to continuously improve it.
• You believe great ideas come from everywhere, and that flat, autonomous teams produce the best outcomes for businesses and their customers.
• You’re comfortable working in a deeply collaborative, highly technical team.
• You’re passionate about learning every day and sharing your knowledge and experience every day.
Benefits and Culture:
- A remote-first workplace culture; you work from where you want and need to be.
- Be part of a team with ambitious goals, underpinned by multiple product opportunities and in an exciting sector.
- A well-funded, growing business with global aspirations.
- A supportive team and full ownership of your role, its deliverables and OKRs.
- With a strong and cohesive culture in the Dev teams, you will have all the resources you need to build a similar and strong culture in your product team.
- A keen focus on continuous learning, career growth and personal development.
- A passion for team building and fun social events!
- An attractive ESOP with drawdowns every 12 months.
- $145,000 + Super
About the Company: Opportunity for a passionate and experienced Product Manager to join a Product-led SaaS company with a global presence in taking their brand new product to market. This organisation creates innovative software designed to simplify tasks for users in their industry, and as a result have become a key pla...
- $150,000 + Super
About the Company: This rapidly growing startup is making waves in their industry, and as they finalise their Series A they are looking to expand their product offering and welcome a passionate Product Manager to join them in their next stage of growth. Truly customer-centric, they are improving the lives of users by in...