This global SaaS business solves problems in their target industry and solves them well. They have a range of products from B2B to B2B2C that are on a strong growth trajectory. They are looking for a discovery-focused Product Manager who loves to create customer value that results in commercial outcomes.
About the Role:
This role is for a Product Manager who is passionate about discovery and modern ways of working. This is a fairly new product that is now ready for scale. You will work on value proposition and USP definition and use customer engagement to drive growth while maintaining the velocity of delivery. Lead a small cross-functional team and empower those around you.
- Conduct market research and interact with customers to understand their needs, obtain product feedback and optimise the customer journey.
- Work with UX to drive product discovery and improve usability paired with a strong focus on delivery when working with engineers to learn, iterate and build on product.
- Drive engagement and growth through experimentation.
- Collaborate with and build great working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Drive revenue and service excellence as well as controlling costs while bringing new solutions to market.
- Work closely with local and remote teams through Agile methodologies, to solve identified business problems with a focus on delivering results.
- Live and breathe the statistics of the product and ultimately develop plans to grow the north star metric and usage of the product
- Ability to own a vision and clearly articulate it, the objectives and influence others.
- Combine ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competition, buyer personas, channel, and industry trends to influence product, development, and value prop definition.
- Leadership capacity - a track record of building and leading empowered teams, encouraging curiosity, and driving teams to success.
- 3+ years experience in a Product Manager / Owner role.
- A real penchant for product discovery, problem definition, assumption testing and validation practices.
- 3+ years of experience with an Agile and cross-functional team framework.
- Innovative thinking with a passion for problem-solving and user-centric design.
- Demonstrate ability to drive cross-functional alignment and coordinate teams.
- Strong analytical skills, with a goal to be data-informed and metrics oriented.
- Self-driven and able to thrive in fast-paced, high-growth, and uncertain situations.
- Great understanding of what makes web and mobile applications engaging and delightful.
- Strong ability to motivate and inspire people to make an impact
- Enthusiastic about customers' needs, you love talking directly to users.
- Real passion for customers and a reputation for being a domain and customer domain and industry expert.
- $110k - $140k + super
About the company:My client is a B2C and challenger brand that is getting ready to scale. They are now looking for multiple Product Owners to work on digital customer experiences as well as internal applications and systems that massively impact customers. About the Role:They are loo...