In the B2B and B2B2C SaaS space, this business solves problems in the market and they do it exceptionally well. They have now merged with another business, giving them 40% market share in Australia and New Zealand. With offices all over Australia, you can work from Brisbane, Sydney, or Melbourne as part of a highly engaged and distributed team. This business is hiring two roles, one is 12m contract and one is a 15m contract (fixed term).
About the Role:
Work as part of a growing Product team of five Product Managers and three UX Designers, across ten streams of work. You will work as part of a cross-functional team and will own your stream using agile and Shape Up methodologies to shape discovery and break down work into delivered outcomes for customers. This is a role for someone who loves discovery with the ability to shape problems. You will benefit from empowered leadership and have ownership of your product and the problems to be solved.
- Prioritise and deliver product increments efficiently and effectively by balancing investment against the return of each feature.
- Working with design and development teams to bring a feature to life, deploying into market, and following through on measurement and adoption.
- Be an active member of the Product Management team providing input from the business capability, into new features, the roadmap, and product vision, based on local market stakeholder management.
- Engage with your customers, solicit feedback, validate assumptions, test pilots and be at the coal face of the customer's experience.
- Create epics and user stories in collaboration with development, design, and business team members.
- Monitor analytics of the product for areas of improvement to continually drive user satisfaction up.
- Monitor stream team performance metrics and coach the team to deliver at a rate that balances deliverability, effectiveness, and quality.
- Product Owner / Manager experience, ideally in the SaaS space
- You have a 'measure, test, learn' mindset and come alive during product bdiscovery.
- You love partnering with UX Designers to validate problems and ensure good usability.
- You are analytical in nature, solving complex problems and logic challenges.
- You are highly collaborative and can work as part of a multi-discipline team, shaping and testing assumptions and problems.
- You have strong EQ with the ability to empathise and communicate across various channels from stakeholders and to user networks.
- Strong research customer focus combing both qual. and quant. methods to understand the users intimately.
- You have strong business acumen with the ability to define the potential customer value per feature.
- You are able to make and influence product decisions continually assessing value vs effort.
- You can work both strategically and operationally to deliver and ship product.
- Experience working within Shape Up Methodology (not essential).
- $120k - $140k + super
About the Company:This global SaaS business solves problems in their target industry and solves them well. They have a range of products from B2B to B2B2C that are on a strong growth trajectory. They are looking for a discovery-focused Product Manager who loves to create customer value that results in commercial outcomes...
- $110k - $140k + super
About the company:My client is a B2C and challenger brand that is getting ready to scale. They are now looking for multiple Product Owners to work on digital customer experiences as well as internal applications and systems that massively impact customers. About the Role:They are loo...