This organisation creates industry-leading software that affects everyone in Australia. In the quest to create sustainable and valuable software solutions they are well on their journey to becoming product-led. They are now looking for a Product Manager with a technical background or experience on API products, who is passionate about their craft to join their highly engaged and empowered product team. Not only will you be working on highly complex and interesting technology, with products that impact millions of people, but you will be growing your career in one of the few truly Product-Led organisations in Brisbane.
About the Role:
You will have the opportunity to own an established product, focusing on opportunities for continuous improvement, while working closely with the Group Product Manager to garner your product discovery skills on a brand new product. Ideally, you are a Developer looking to transition into Product Management, or you are a Product Manager with experience with API's, and you're looking to grow and learn from some of the best in the industry. You will get to work alongside a team of brilliant operators on products from ideation and research, through to build, test and release.
- Drive the product roadmap through discovery and delivery, ensuring products are solving problems and creating customer value
- Working closely with Product Squads you will be instrumental in the identification of improvements and implementation of new features which will greatly improve user experience
- Create and test product ideas through continuous experimentation with UX researchers and customers
- Analyse data to draw insights and inform your product decisions, going through discovery processes that align usability, desirability and feasibility
- Delivering in a complex environment you will need to have a solid understanding of the broader business and technical context to successfully deliver an impact for the organisation
- Identify and fill product gaps by eliciting, gathering and harnessing new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive product growth
- Develop and communicate product roadmaps to illustrate how products are likely to grow across several product releases
- Work as part of a team to deliver new and existing products, features and components through communication.
- 1-2 years experience as a Product Manager / Associate Product Manager, or you are a Developer / Software Engineer looking to transition into Product
- Experience with and passion for working on Platform and API products
- Demonstrated understanding of modern product discovery and delivery techniques
- Ability to engage with engineers, designers and stakeholders to develop constructive and collaborative relationships
- Combination of technical aptitude, commercial, and product management skills, communication, negotiation and decision-making ability
- You are passionate about discovery and product-led thinking, with the user at the heart of everything you do
- Ability to creatively solve problems with consideration to business impact
Senior Product Owner
- $130,000 - $140,000 + Super
About the Company:This major global brand and household name has become renowned for continuously driving innovation with technology, and their commitment to customer satisfaction.They have recently embarked on the journey to transform their product teams and refine and uplift the product management practice within the b...