This organisation creates industry-leading software that affects everyone in Australia. In the quest to create sustainable and valuable software solutions they have moved from being 'project-led' to truly 'product-led'. The organisation is now looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about their craft to join a highly engaged product team.
About the Role:
This is an opportunity for an experienced, systems-thinking Product Manager that enjoys solving complex problems, to join a cross-functional team in developing product solutions for a high-impact industry. Work on the Product from ideation and research, through to build, test and release.
- Drive the product roadmap through discovery, strategy and delivery, ensuring products are solving problems and creating customer value
- Working closely with Product Squads you will be instrumental in the identification of improvements and implementation of new features which will greatly improve user experience
- Create and test product ideas through continuous experimentation with customers
- Analyse data to draw insights and inform your product decisions, going through discovery processes that align usability, desirability and feasibility
- Delivering in a complex environment you will need to have a solid understanding of the broader business and technical context to successfully deliver an impact for the organisation
- Identify and fill product gaps by eliciting, gathering and harnessing new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive product growth
- Develop and communicate product roadmaps to illustrate how products are likely to grow across several product releases
- Drive collaboration and facilitate interdepartmental cooperation to deliver new and existing products, features and components through communication.
- 4 years working with technology-powered products as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated experience with modern product discovery and delivery techniques
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers and company leaders to develop constructive and collaborative relationships
- Combination of technical aptitude, commercial, and product management skills, communication, negotiation and decision-making ability
- You are passionate about discovery and product-led thinking, with the user at the heart of everything you do
- Ability to creatively solve problems with consideration of the business impact
- Demonstrated experience in devising solutions to difficult problems involving numerous constraints using commercially sound judgment
- You are an excellent communicator and understand that being a Product Manager is being a translator, influencer and negotiator.
Lead Product Manager
- $150,000 - $170,000 + Super
About the Company: A growing EdTech scaleup, with a suite of products targeting schools, parents and students, they have experienced incredible growth to their user base and are looking for a Lead Product Manager to drive this growth to the next stage while developing and delivering new product offerings. ...
Head of Product
- Up to $180,000 + Super
About the Company: This scaling product company creates market-leading workforce management software, that is solving problems within the mining sector. In collaboration with your team, you will get to solve highly complex problems with some of the smartest people in the technology industry. As an empowered member of the...