- $140k - $160k + super
- 7 days ago
- $140k - $160k + super
- 7 days ago
Work for a scaling Product company in the B2B SaaS space with global reach. You’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow and make a big impact by building great products. Work closely with execs and be the voice of the product.
This is a scaling opportunity to grow a product. Work at the strategy level and closely with senior execs to create and grow a market-leading product. Deeply understand users to make product decisions that solve problems.
- Work at both the strategy-level to create and socialise the product strategy and the operational level to ship and deliver product.
- Develop market-breaking product strategies which are then used by customers to help them succeed.
- You will research and understand customers' business challenges and develop creative solutions to those challenges by using a set of product and design-centric approaches such as customer research, user interviews, and workshop facilitation.
- Work directly with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders and facilitate forums to distill insights that can be used to develop the right product strategy.
- Lead the execution and delivery of product strategy and product roadmap as well as product development projects.
- Continually assessing value vs effort when making prioritisation decisions and using data to inform all decisions.
- Communicate and get consensus for your ideas with customers, developers, and managers and confidently facilitate collaboration between these disciplines.
- You are the glue between the business, the users, and the Tech teams.
- Proven experience working in a SaaS or comparable digital role with hands-on exposure to Agile practices and principles.
- Proven ability to think strategically while acting tactically to deliver new capabilities and secure revenue streams.
- A research and discovery toolkit with a strong foundation in product management methods and principles
- Ability to rapidly identify and assess market opportunities
- Experience in using research and data to understand customer pain points and prioritise the opportunities/needs to be addressed.
- You are outcome-focused with a mindset of ownership and responsibility.
- A passion for delivering products that deliver customer value and make a difference.
- You enjoy the process of fast feedback cycles to learn more faster.
- A passion for delivering solutions that add business and customer value and make an impact.
- Comfortable with the ambiguity which exists in a new and unfamiliar problem space.
- Ability to self-manage time and effort in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate in a compelling fashion to executives and Tech teams alike.
Digital Product Owner
- $110k - $130k + super
The Company:Our client is a global brand and a trail-blazer in their space that continue to take the market by storm. They are creating exciting and trusted experiences for customers and are proud of their culture that is collaborative, inclusive an open, and high-performing team. The...
- $160k - $160k + super
The Company:This scale-up has been on a journey to mature their product design practice and are now looking for a UX Manager to keep propelling them on this journey to product design practice excellence. You will coach, develop and empower Product Designers to keep harnessing the craft and enable them to solve problems t...
- $140k - $150k + super
Company:This organisation creates software that affects everyone in Australia. In the quest to create sustainable and valuable software solutions they are moving from being 'project-led' to truly 'product-led'. This organisation is now looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about their craft to join a highly eng...
Senior Product Manager
- $140k - $180k + super
About the Company: Work for one of Australia's fastest-growing fintech product companies. With a strong mission, they have made massive waves in the market and are fast becoming a household name. They have disrupted their space and offer user-led experiences and apps that customers can't stop talking about.