This is a high-growth B2B SaaS business, with over 55,000 users globally and a suite of innovative products that allow their clients to reach their full potential in the service provided to their customers. At a pivotal time in their growth journey, they are looking for a Product Delivery Manager to join the team as they continue to expand globally and evolve their product offering. Working collaboratively in a cross-functional team, you will drive the product delivery lifecycle and ensure products shipped continue to add value for users.
About the Role:
As the Product Delivery Manager, you will own and drive the product delivery strategy, ensuring it aligns with the broader business and product strategy. Working as part of a team of 20, including Product Managers, Software Engineers, Support Engineers and DevOps, you will be responsible for facilitating iterative planning, cross-functional collaboration and the delivery of software products that drive growth and delight customers.
- Own the product delivery strategy, ensuring the alignment of work with the broader business and product strategy
- Drive the ‘quality of requirements’ including format, clarity, completeness and defined success criteria - leveraging business analysis and documentation skills
- Perform effective and timely iterative delivery by fostering an agile culture - adopting and embedding best practice and tooling to enable product delivery squads
- Drive continuous improvements to delivery through data, instrumentation and experimentation
- Federate knowledge across delivery teams, relating to agile delivery, business analysis, lean governance, program management, etc
- Pull apart complex, incompletely defined problems, workshopping and solving them to understand their business value.
- You have 2-3+ years of experience in delivery-focused product role in the software space
- Ideally, you have experience working with SaaS platform solutions
- You are process-orientated and obsessed with efficiency, improving processes and keeping the teams on track
- Demonstrated success in launching new products and features
- You have an understanding of the product management framework, with experience owning the delivery
- Proficient in using data to drive decisions and solve problems (both qual and quant) with a pragmatic approach to decision making
- You are a confident communicator who can engage with multiple audiences, foster strong relationships, encourage collaboration, and drive quality outcomes
- You love to be the translator working with Development, Product, UX and the business
- You are a solution-focused critical thinker with good attention to detail, and love to work at pace
Senior Product Owner
- $130,000 - $140,000 + Super
About the Company:This major global brand and household name has become renowned for continuously driving innovation with technology, and their commitment to customer satisfaction.They have recently embarked on the journey to transform their product teams and refine and uplift the product management practice within the b...