To give you a snapshot; Over the past 2 years, we've hired sixteen new recruitment consultants with little to nil recruitment experience, 13 of which are still in our business today and performing to a high standard, much of this is due to our great training and support systems, for all staff members.
Duties & Responsibilities
The role will include but is not limited to:-
- Human Resource Administration (employment contracts, leave requests etc)
- Championing new business process initiatives that create a better company operation as a whole
- Liaising with suppliers and third parties such as IT, Phones, Cleaners, Landlord etc
- Managing permanent & contracting requirements, i.e creating & supporting the execution of all new & extended contracts generation
- We have great processes and procedures in place, we need these maintained and or iterated on where it best suits our staff & customers
- General sales support assistance
- Supporting consultants in their day-to-day where needed to free them up to be more deal focused
- The day-to-day running of the office
- General upkeep and housekeeping where required
- Other administrative tasks as required
- You will understand that the consultants in the business are your key internal customers
- The ability and confidence to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Warm relational skills (a ‘people person')
- A commitment to excellence with highly attuned organisational skills
- Innovative thinking devising lateral solutions
- Flexibility in your approach to work
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A high level of computer skills and knowledge
- The desire to "own" your role
- We like to hire people who can own their own role, this means whilst you're working for a company of course, we still like to see that you can take great initiative, understand what needs to be done and move towards getting it done.
- Need to leave early during the week, that's fine so long as it's communicated.
- You have a better idea of how things can be done, communicate this, and make it happen.
- Monthly team outings, quarterly budgets for your personal health & wellness, work-from-home flexibility, unlimited annual leave, and the opportunity for career growth and promotion.
- Subsidised, extracurricular study, so long as this adds value to you whilst you are at BLACKROC for BLACKROC.
- Everyone in the business has a bonus component to their income
**Be sure to review our website; blackroc.co & browse through our Linkedin profiles, this will give you a great idea of our style.
For more information please contact;
Jason Roulston - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Executive Search
Office Manager - IT Recruitment Firm
BLACKROC is one of Brisbane's prominent high-performing Digital & IT Recruitment firms. We've made a number of great hires over the past 2 years and as a result, we now looking to appoint a Senior Office Manager to the company to primarily help with sales & administration operations. Ideally, we're looking for someone with experience in ...
Senior Executive Search
New Recruitment Consultant
- *Base Up to $80,000 | OTE $180,000
Over the past 2 years, we've hired fifteen new recruitment consultants with little to nil recruitment experience, 12 of which are still in our business today and performing to a high standard, much of this is due to our world-class training and support systems, as you grow and learn the ropes to becoming our very own next high performing consult...