To give you a snapshot; Over the past 2 years, we've hired sixteen new recruitment consultants with little to nil recruitment experience, 13 of which are still in our business today and performing to a high standard, much of this is due to our great training and support systems, for all staff members.
Duties & Responsibilities
The role will include but is not limited to:-
- Human Resource Administration (employment contracts, leave requests etc)
- Championing new business process initiatives that create a better company operation as a whole
- Liaising with suppliers and third parties such as IT, Phones, Cleaners, Landlord etc
- Managing permanent & contracting requirements, i.e creating & supporting the execution of all new & extended contracts generation
- We have great processes and procedures in place, we need these maintained and or iterated on where it best suits our staff & customers
- General sales support assistance
- Supporting consultants in their day-to-day where needed to free them up to be more deal focused
- The day-to-day running of the office
- General upkeep and housekeeping where required
- Other administrative tasks as required
- You will understand that the consultants in the business are your key internal customers
- The ability and confidence to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Warm relational skills (a ‘people person')
- A commitment to excellence with highly attuned organisational skills
- Innovative thinking devising lateral solutions
- Flexibility in your approach to work
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A high level of computer skills and knowledge
- The desire to "own" your role
- We like to hire people who can own their own role, this means whilst you're working for a company of course, we still like to see that you can take great initiative, understand what needs to be done and move towards getting it done.
- Need to leave early during the week, that's fine so long as it's communicated.
- You have a better idea of how things can be done, communicate this, and make it happen.
- Monthly team outings, quarterly budgets for your personal health & wellness, work-from-home flexibility, unlimited annual leave, and the opportunity for career growth and promotion.
- Subsidised, extracurricular study, so long as this adds value to you whilst you are at BLACKROC for BLACKROC.
- Everyone in the business has a bonus component to their income
**Be sure to review our website; blackroc.co & browse through our Linkedin profiles, this will give you a great idea of our style.
For more information please contact;
Jason Roulston - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Executive Search
- *Base Up to $70,000 | OTE $130,000
BLACKROC is a Technology Search & Recruitment firm, headquartered in the Brisbane CBD, with large New York-style offices. Our group has been working together for more than seven years and is proud to work with more than 650 technology companies from around the world, right here in QLD, Australia.We pride ourselves on our world-class ...