Be part of a values-driven team that believes in rewarding your hard work. With a brand new, custom-built office, and a scenic coastal location, work-life balance is prioritized. And how about Friday drinks to end a successful week? Sound like a team you want to call your work family? They're ready for you!
About the role:
You'll be working in a small team of marketers, alongside content marketing and video marketing specialists. The Marketing and Events Coordinator forms a crucial part of the team to keep the marketing automation and events wheels turning.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and will have you supporting the broader team across marketing and events.
- Create, load and schedule campaign emails, social posts and surveys
- Set up marketing automation and workflows to create efficiencies and streamline their marketing efforts
- Monitor performance of campaigns and sharing insights to help the team improve
- Organising local and interstate events, such as client workshops, conferences and internal events (including regular virtual events)
- Work across email marketing, blog and social channels to promote their brand, educate existing and prospective clients, and advertise events
- Planning and executing all event-related communication
- Coordinating venue hire, catering and speakers for various events
- Managing events budgets and reporting on event KPIs
What you'll bring to the table?
- A high standard of verbal and written communication
- Highly organized with a fine eye for detail
- Ideally have previous experience using Hubspot (or similar CRM with automation functionality)
- Have prior events coordination experience: both in-person and virtual
- You're a strong and capable multitasker, with the ability to meet deadlines
This team prioritizes a supportive and collaborative culture first and foremost, and as they continue to scale, you're growth and development opportunities internally will be what you make it! They support a positive and balanced work/life dynamic and offer flexible working with the ability to WFH a few days per week.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Ascha Smith at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0432 345 424. Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other Digital & Product Marketing opportunities within Brisbane or the Gold Coast, feel free to contact me here: ascha@BLACKROC.co
Head of Digital Marketing
- $200k - $250k package
Company:This progressive and high-growth business continues to excel in their field. With a high-performance culture and one of the best digital marketing teams in Australia, you will help take them to the next level. Role:As part of the Growth Ops team, the Head of Digital Mark...
Social Media Director
BLACKROC is looking for a creative and digitally-savvy Senior Social Account Manager or Social Account Director to join the team of an award-winning PR, Social Media & Creative agency based in the heart of Brisbane.We’re looking for a creative who is experienced taking ownership of a...
Senior Social Account Manager
BLACKROC is looking for a creative and digitally-savvy Senior Social Account Manager or Social Account Director to join the team of an award-winning PR, Social Media & Creative agency based in the heart of Brisbane.We’re looking for a creative who is experienc...