A growing EdTech scaleup, with a suite of products targeting schools, parents and students, they have experienced incredible growth to their user base and are looking for a Lead Product Manager to drive this growth to the next stage while developing and delivering new product offerings.
About the Role:
The Lead Product Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end management of their products, and deliver solutions that meet customer needs and bring value to the business. You will work with the leadership team to define and deliver the growth strategy, and directly influence the outcomes of the business.
- Clearly communicate on the prioritisation decisions: what problems are we solving, who are we solving them for and why it is worth solving now
- Drive product delivery according to clear timelines, while validating assumptions along the way. That is, adjusting as you go based on the continuous feedback and assessments
- Utilise an approach of continuous measurements and adjustments to ensure resources are always being utilised in the most effective way to drive the most value for the business
- Effectively analyse data and user research to define and shape the product strategy and objectives
- Lead a Product Team to deliver exceptional results according to clear timelines.
- 5-7+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Senior Product Manager in a SaaS / Edtech company
- You can gather, prioritise and translate customer needs and business goals into successful product features that create real business outcomes.
- You have in-depth analytical abilities and your metrics-orientation allows you to make and lead quality product decisions.
- Experience with defining and measuring key business and usage success metrics to drive product success.
- Proven experience leading multi-platform, B2B or B2B2C products with both web and mobile applications
- Your are influential and are able to bring your product-led approach to this business, driving discovery-led practise
- You are a true senior, with the ability to solve complex customer and business problems and have wins on the board.
Head of Product
- Up to $180,000 + Super
About the Company: This scaling product company creates market-leading workforce management software, that is solving problems within the mining sector. In collaboration with your team, you will get to solve highly complex problems with some of the smartest people in the technology industry. As an empowered member of the...
Senior Product Manager
- $140,000 - $150,000 + Super
About the Company: This organisation creates industry-leading software that affects everyone in Australia. In the quest to create sustainable and valuable software solutions they have moved from being 'project-led' to truly 'product-led'. The organisation is now looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about thei...