As an Iteration Manager, you will focus on maintaining a steady, continuous flow of work for the teams. You will build and run your delivery team, 'fine-tuning' your processes for a more effective and efficient output of software shipment.
To be successful in this role you will be a dynamic and progressive Iteration Manager with Product experience who lives and breathes Agile Methodology.
- Responsible for Agile processes and improvement within the team
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies with Agile teams including daily stand-ups, development estimation sessions, backlog grooming sessions, Iteration Planning Meetings, deployments, retros, showcases, and more.
- Facilitate in-depth specifications and release plans by collaborating with Agile teams and management
- Working with the Product Owner and the business to understand business and customer requirements
- Prioritise removal of impediments and coach the team to resolve them
- Work closely with stakeholders and Agile teams and be the bridge of communication between teams through all phases of delivery; discoveries, inceptions and delivery
- Manage the QA process with the Developers, Testers, and appropriate business users
- Maintain the focus on customer value and outcomes and maximise work-flow
- Release management - communicate the impact on the business to business users and provide progress updates to minimise the impact on the business
- Collaborate with other Team Leads to ensure that all new deployments are supported by effective training documentation and communication
- Ensure the team remains focused on priorities and aligned to strategy and roadmaps.
Business Analyst - Multiple Roles
- Up to $140,000 + Super
BLACKROC is proud to partner with a number of organizations that are currently looking for Business Analysts for both perm and contract opportunities. As a Business Analyst you would be responsible for the research, analysis, and interpretation of complex information, and engage with a variety of business units to define their reporting and anal...
Senior Digital Delivery Manager
- Up to $150k + Super
The Company: This progressive and high-growth business continues to excel in its field, with a high-performance culture and one of the best digital teams in Australia.About the Role:As part of the wider design team, The Senior Digital Delivery Manager is responsible for leading a...
Technical Project Manager
- Up to $160,000 + Super
About the Company: Productizing, Intelligent Process Automation, tailoring Automations Solutions tailor to finance processes; working with a number of well-established partners across Australia and the US. This Start-Up has been recognised for their work, and nominated for a number of Tech and Innovative Awards o...
Digital Project Coordinator
- Up to $100k + Super
About the role:The Digital Project Coordinator will maintain and own the day to day functioning of this platform while providing regular insights into digital performance, reporting on success metrics for recently launched features and delivering frequent status updates on the progress of major...