This progressive and high-growth business continues to excel in their field. With a high-performance culture and one of the best digital marketing teams in Australia, you will help take them to the next level.
As part of the Growth Ops team, the Head of Digital Marketing is responsible for leading the strategy across paid media and affiliates, SEO and content, aggregation, digital analytics, optimisation, and machine learning. Leading a team of 5 direct reports and 26 indirect reports you are ultimately responsible for acquisition performance of digital sales.
- Own and drive the digital marketing and acquisition budgets across Paid Search, SEO, Content, Display, Social Media, Aggregators & Analytics.
- You will formulate the strategy with your managers across the channels and coach them and the teams on how to deliver on the strategy.
- You will manage the budgets and financial planning of your decisions and ensure the ongoing monitoring or magical cost of acquisition and present opportunities for both savings and investment.
- Identify and deliver on new opportunities for growth and deliver favourable and sustainable commercial arrangements with suppliers.
- Ensure ongoing testing and optimisation with a rigorous framework for the implementation, monitoring, reporting, and implementation of hypotheses.
- Ensure opportunities for optimising the digital acquisition journey are identified and implemented.
- Coach and develop Senior Managers within the Digital Marketing team
- Drive and develop predictive analytics incorporating ML and AI capabilities.
- Cultivate strong relationships with aggregators and selling partners and ensure key projects are managed effectively through to delivery
- Foster an inclusive, empowering, and engaging environment to deliver high employee engagement and results.
- This role is for an operator who can work at both the strategic level to set the strategy and then operationally to deliver.
- You understand digital acquisition intimately and will have come up from a digital marketing or digital analytics background yourself.
- You have 5+ years leading a team or whole division to success.
- You have evidence of where and how you have driven growth with your ideas, experiments, strategies and tactics.
- You understand the underlying technology and levers across the digital channels and will be able to challenge those around you.
- Experience in B2C / high volume customer acquisition experience will be highly regarded.
- You have high amounts of commercial acumen, you are results-focused, and can talk to how your strategies and operations have resulted in high growth.
- You are able to build relationships across a business and are able to build and inspire one of the best digital marketing teams in Australia.
Marketing & Events Coordinator
BLACKROC has partnered with an innovative SaaS company on the Gold Coast, leading the way in technology for the education industry. Building their own systems, websites, and apps to be used in-house, this team of creatives only delivers quality results for their clients.Be part of a values-driven team that believes in rewarding your hard...
Social Media Director
BLACKROC is looking for a creative and digitally-savvy Senior Social Account Manager or Social Account Director to join the team of an award-winning PR, Social Media & Creative agency based in the heart of Brisbane.We’re looking for a creative who is experienced taking ownership of a...
Senior Social Account Manager
BLACKROC is looking for a creative and digitally-savvy Senior Social Account Manager or Social Account Director to join the team of an award-winning PR, Social Media & Creative agency based in the heart of Brisbane.We’re looking for a creative who is experienc...