Join a boutique global product company as their first ever Head of Data. With a HQ in Brisbane this company has already established themselves across the US, Japan and South Africa and is looking to double in size within two years.
The right person for this role needs to possess strong technical skills whilst also being a strategic visionary in the data space. The most important quality you'll need is to possess strong people and communication skills to lead this growing team.
As the Head of Data, you will report to the CEO and have complete ownership of implementing the Data & Analytics strategy across all functions and establishing a cohesive data structure that aligns with the company mission.
- Possess 5-10 years experience in a senior data leadership role or relevant digital product leadership experience.
- Own business accountability for consumer data strategy.
- Lead the data analyst teams and work closely with Digital Product teams to deliver product insights to optimise product development.
- Experience leading projects and people as well as building strong and sustainable relationships with other stakeholders based on clearly defined priorities and accountabilities.
- Experience scaling efficient teams in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Strong transformational leadership including rigorous prioritisation and maximising engagement capability in the matrix environment.
- Extensive experience working with AWS, Python & SQL or similar with a particular focus around data warehousing.
- You are detail-oriented, paying attention to small details which can have a huge impact on the organisation.
BI & Data Analytics
BLACKROC are recruiting for several Data Engineers to join some of Brisbane's leading businesses. A few our large Internationally renowned clients, as well as our smaller, more dynamic, market innovating clients are seeking capability within their data engineering teams to translate new requirements into scalable and sustainable data s...