Main accountabilities of these roles include:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme or
- Plugin development
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- WooCommerce experience
- Experience designing and developing responsive websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across
- Strong people and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
For more information on this opportunity please contact Sam Taylor at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0401560014. Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Web Development industry in Brisbane, feel free to contact me.
email@example.com | 0401560014
BLACKROC has partnered with a company that are searching for someone proficient on the frontend with some elements of backend knowledge needed.You'll be working independently in this role. Mainly in the office, but there may be some opportunities to work from home in the future. This company's brand is recognised Au...
PHP Developer - Remote + Office Work ...
BLACKROC is looking for a skilled PHP Developer to join a high-quality company based in Brisbane City. As a PHP Developer you will utilise your skillset to make a significant contribution to the company. If you bring a sense of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and can work independently/autonomously, this role will ...