What You'll Be Doing
- Leading and participating in critical technical, strategy and product discussions with other leaders across the company
- Building and leading your team through hiring, coaching, mentoring, feedback and hands-on career development
- Cultivating efficient processes, ensuring your team is operating with high velocity, ownership and self-accountability
- Understanding and balancing the trade offs between critical business needs and strong engineering principles
- Experienced with owning roadmaps in service of one or more engineering teams through close cross functional collaboration with design, data and product teams
- Experienced with line management, including hiring, onboarding and mentoring
- Curious, persistent and empathetic, with a relentless desire to get things done
- Able to maintain a healthy level of technical debt and provide a business case to ensure it's properly taken care of with the long-term in mind
Emma Mackley | Consultant
Ph/txt: 0413 159 539
Senior Backend Engineer
- Starting From $150k+Super
BLACKROC are excited to be working with this Australian founded SaaS company that are continuing to scale their Global based engineering function.In this role you'll be joining an Australian based team developing a B2B product already in use by well known and impactful organisations across 3 continents.This is a back end focused ...
Back End Developer
- $160,000 + Super
BLACKROC Software Engineering are excited to bring this extraordinary opportunity to the Brisbane market. Working alongside a distributed cross-functional team, you'll be responsible for the ongoing development and improvement of a global technology platform. As part of this team, you'll help shape technology strategy and policy, in...
Mid Level.NET Developer
- $130,000 + Super
BLACKROC have partnered exclusively with this privately-owned company who are looking to embark on the next stage of their technological upheaval. You’ll be playing a key role in implementing and incrementally refining their engineering roadmap.This is a business that operates in a highly competitive space and whose executive leade...
- Up to $190,000 + Super
BLACKROC have partnered with an industry disrupting IoT start-up with an exciting roadmap of international expansion. This is an opportunity for a Technical Lead to join their team at a pivotal moment of growth and technological break through with substantial opportunity to cover both engineering culture and product outcome.
Senior .NET Developer
- $150,000 + Super
BLACKROC is excited to be partnering with this independent company based throughout Australia, who are transforming their industry through digitisation and automation through the platform they are building. Working alongside a small technical team, situated across Australia, you will be working independently in a cross functional te...
Full Stack .NET Developer
- Up to $150,000+ Super
Join this large Australian organisation who have offices situated across the globe! They are in the process of a complete re-platform of all their systems, using some fairly bleeding edge technology. These platforms are used across multiple facilities around the world, serving millions of customers each month! The current platform will b...
Junior - Mid Java Developer
- Up to $100k Package
BLACKROC are excited to be working with this Australian SaaS company who have a suite of products focused on introducing efficiencies and optimisations to a hugely complex global eco system. This is a rare opportunity for a junior-mid developer to join an established organisation who offer diverse challenges in a complex envir...
I'm on the lookout for a Java Developer to develop and design software that impacts millions of people on a daily basis.You'll be joining a relaxed and informal workspace, collaborating with talented team to create impactful software applications in an enterprise-scale product environment.What You'll Be Doing