As the Technical Lead, you'll be spending 80% of your day working as a developer, while the rest of your efforts will be liaising with multiple stakeholders to translate business needs into technical solutions.
As this Greenfield project evolves, you will be responsible for shaping a new onshore development team, who will continue to introduce new ideas across the business and find success in delivering valuable work.
What you'll be doing
- Taking part in a new design of a fully funded greenfield project.
- Working alongside the CTO to discuss technical, design and product solutions.
- Building out the development team to find success throughout the engineering roadmap.
- Documenting all aspects of the system and application as references for new employees and for future maintenance of the system.
- Previous experience in a similar or higher technical position.
- Experience building and leading a team of high-performing developers.
- Highly experienced with building and breaking .NET Core applications.
- Experience working with modern web front-end development (React preferred).
- A history of collaborating with multiple stakeholders to develop roadmaps and working towards them.
- Flexible WFH arrangements, with 1-2 days in the Melbourne office.
- Ability to have your say on the engineering roadmap, while completely building out a new onshore development team.
- As the team grows, you'll have the ability to move further into management and off the tools.
Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Software Engineering industry in Brisbane, feel free to contact me.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +61 419 945 298
.NET Technical Lead
- $180,000 + Super
BLACKROC have partnered with an Australian software business who are looking for a Technical Lead to join their team to bring this fully funded Greenfield project to life! As the Technical Lead, you'll be spending 80% of your day working as a developer, while the rest of your efforts will be liaising with multiple stakeholders to transla...
Mid Level .NET Developer
- $120,000 + Super
- Gold Coast
BLACKROC have partnered with an Australian software business who are looking for a Mid Level Developer to join their newly formed team to bring this fully funded Greenfield project to life! You'll be spending your days working within a fast paced environment, while working across all areas of the Software Development Lifecycle. ...
- Up to $130k + Super
BLACKROC is excited to be partnering with this independent company based throughout Australia, who are transforming their industry through digitisation and automation through the platform they are building. Working alongside a small technical team, situated across Australia, you will be working independently in a cross functional te...
Mid to Senior .NET Developer
- Up to $150,000 + Super
BLACKROC have partnered with this independent company, who have teams working throughout Australia. They are are transforming their industry through digitisation and automation through the platform they are building. Working alongside a small technical team, situated in Brisbane, you will be working to improve perfo...
Junior to Mid Level .NET Developer
- Up to $100,000 + Super
BLACKROC have partnered with this established global organisation, who have a rare opportunity for a junior to mid level developer to join their team. They offer diverse challenges in this complex environment with the ability for a junior to take on different learning environments with the right support and guidance. You will be joinin...