This is a business that operates in a highly competitive space and whose executive leadership team want to achieve success through technical superiority. You’ll be joining a group who’ve already taken ownership of the areas in which they can improve, established a plan for overhauling their product offerings and are now poised to execute.
What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to and execute on each stage of the engineering roadmap to elevate the quality of both development practises and the product itself.
- Building and leading your team through hiring, coaching, mentoring, feedback and hands-on career development
- Work closely with product managers, designers and business stakeholders to plan new initiatives, mitigate risks and strive for successful software delivery.
- Understanding and balancing the tradeoffs between critical business needs and strong engineering principles
- Experienced with owning roadmaps in service of one or more engineering teams through close cross functional collaboration with design, data and product teams
- Experienced with line management, including hiring, onboarding and mentoring
- Experienced with building and breaking .NET Core applications.
- Remote first working flexibility, with a CBD office when needed.
- An incredibly capable and cross-functional team of pragmatic, passionate people to collaborate with.
- Competitive remuneration package.
Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Software Engineering industry in Brisbane, feel free to contact me.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +61 419 945 298
Senior Software Engineer
- Starting from $160,000 + Super
BLACKROC are excited to be partnering with a cutting edge fin-tech company as they begin to scale their platform and engineering team. This is a group of passionate technologists and subject matter experts, working to introduce a new standard of technology into the Australian landscape. You’ll be joining the nucleus of a bootstrapp...
Mid Level .NET Developer
- $120,000 + Super
BLACKROC Software Engineering are excited to bring this extraordinary opportunity to the Brisbane market. They're an industry disrupting IoT start-up with an exciting roadmap of international expansion. This is an opportunity for a individual to join their team at a pivotal moment of growth and technological break through with subst...
- Up to $145,000 + Super
BLACKROC are excited to partner with this technology-driven company in growing their software engineering presence in QLD.They have an established office presence in Brisbane but offer remote working, with substantial portions of their Engineering team only commuting to the office 1-2 times per week. You'll be working on a Golang codebas...
Senior .NET Developer
- $150,000 + Super
BLACKROC have partnered exclusively with this privately-owned company who are looking to embark on the next stage of their technological upheaval. You’ll be playing a key role in implementing and incrementally refining their engineering roadmap.This is a business that operates in a highly competitive space and whose executive leade...
Senior .NET Developer
- $160,000 + Super
BLACKROC have partnered with a well-known organisation who embarked on a global expansion that represented a key driver in the success of their customers. You'll be joining an Australian business, with a diverse group of developers, marketers, and product thinkers, who focuses on the ongoing development of one of their flagsh...
Mid-Senior .NET Developer
- Up to $160,000 + Super
BLACKROC have partnered with a new company building an AR based play-to-earn mobile game, that’s also implementing NFT rewards.What began as a proof of concept that has been validated and spun out as a stand alone commercial product, coming off the back of a $5mil+ round of funding, with globally recognised investors in web 3.0. Th...
Senior .NET Developer
- Up to $180,000 + Super
BLACKROC have partnered with an Australian software business who are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to take part in making this fully funded start up a success! You'll be spending 90% of your day working as a developer, while the rest of your efforts will be liaising with multiple stakeholders to translate business needs into techni...
Junior - Mid Java Developer
- Up to $100k Package
BLACKROC are excited to be working with this Australian SaaS company who have a suite of products focused on introducing efficiencies and optimisations to a hugely complex global eco system. This is a rare opportunity for a junior-mid developer to join an established organisation who offer diverse challenges in a complex envir...