You'll be joining a team that's working on one of their core product verticals, splitting time between a compelling user-driven feature roadmap and ensuring maintainability and extensibility of the platform.
What you'll be doing
- Build performant, testable and scalable software using the .NET stack.
- Apply industry-standard design patterns and architectural principles to ensure applications are maintainable, extensible, and efficient.
- Conduct in-depth code reviews and implement rigorous testing methodologies to guarantee the high standards of code quality and reliability.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of development processes and best practices.
- Experience building enterprise applications using .NET
- Strong understanding of design patterns (e.g., MVC, MVVM), SOLID principles, and clean code practices.
- Familiarity with TDD and test automation
- Proficiency in database design and development with SQL Server or other relational databases.
- Competitive remuneration
- An incredible team culture, packed with social activities and professional development opportunities
- Inner-city office location and flexible working arrangements
Currently reading: "Setting the Table" by Danny Meyer. Always open to book recommendations!
Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Software Engineering industry in Brisbane, feel free to contact me.
Ph/txt: 0400 659 332 | Email: email@example.com
Senior .NET Developer
BLACKROC are exciting to be partnering with this cutting edge consultancy as they continue to expand their engineering presence in Brisbane, QLD. Join a purpose-driven team as they continue to drive innovation and produce more positive end-user outcomes with bespoke product and software designs. You'll be joining a ...
Senior .NET Developer
- Starting from $150,000 + Super
BLACKROC have partnered with this privately-owned company who are looking to embark on the next stage of their technological upheaval. You’ll be playing a key role in building innovative leading B2C applications that are at the forefront of a billion dollar industry. This is a chance to join an Australian incubated and grown technology com...
Senior .NET Developer
BLACKROC are excited to be partnering with a cutting edge technology company as they continue to expand their engineering presence in Brisbane, QLD. Join a purpose-driven local team as they continue to drive innovation and produce more positive end-user outcomes with high resolution software design. You'll be j...
Head of Engineering
- Up to $200,000 + Super dependant on experience
Newly created opportunity with an iconic global B2C consumer brand. As the business heads into a hugely promising growth chapter, this role will play a key part in reviewing the existing technology platform and shaping it's future, as well as helping the team develop processes and ways of working. Your time will be spent equally on archi...
Senior Software Engineer
- Starting from $160,000 + Super
This is an opportunity to join an Australian software success story as they look to grow their high performing engineering team. If you're someone who enjoys thinking about deep technical problems and discovering what's possible in terms of system performance and scalability, this is a chance to apply your interests towards a meaningful and comp...
- Up to $150k including superannuation DOE.
Hiring a Mid-Senior Software Developer for an established, reputable business with an impressive track record of employee loyalty. Working alongside a team of 16~ developers, in an agile environment, you'll be developing, designing and implementing new and/or modified software products. Tech environment (not...
Principal Software Engineer
- Up to 180k + super depending on experience
This is a small, yet growing and talented team working on platforms technologies that are driving new solutions for improving human health. As a Principal Software Engineer, you will be a key member of their engineering team, responsible for designing, building, and maintaining high-performance software solutions. Yo...
Test Automation Engineer
- Up to $140k including superannuation.
Hiring a highly skilled and motivated Test Automation Engineer, capable of taking ownership in the building of a robust, efficient and scalable test automation framework from scratch using Cypress on existing infrastructure.About you: 4+ years experience developing tests from code ...