- 15 days ago
- 15 days ago
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for the technical management & delivery of a wide range of initiatives.
- End-to-end management of digital production and the management of medium to large scale projects
- Technical scoping of projects, following good Agile processes
- Develop and manage budgets and timelines
- Manage technical build and deployment, working closely with your team of Developers to ensure efficient output
- Developer and designer workflow management
- Analyse and report on project results & data, reflecting on opportunities for improvements along the way
- Work directly with clients to understand their needs.
- Proven experience managing eCommerce projects using Agile methodologies
- Experience managing medium to large scale projects
- Experience scoping detailed project requirements
- You get a kick out of meeting deadlines, on time and within budget
- Preferable digital agency experience
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills as you'll be the go between clients and your team of Developers
- Be highly detailed oriented and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Be a real people-person and deliver positive business change
email@example.com | www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-nyhuis
Project Manager - Salesforce
- $135,000 + Super
BLACKROC is proud to partner with one of Australia's largest litigation law firms and currently looking for a Project manager for a 3 year contract. This project manager will be responsible for introducing new marketing technology and upgrading existing digital communication assets.As a Project Manager, you will work cross functiona...
- Up to $850pd
BLACKROC is proud to be partnering with a National Technology Consultancy, who take value in solving problems and creating value for their customers. This consultancy has just started working with a well-known Not-for-Profit and is looking for multiple Business Analysts to assist in a large Salesforce implementation project. ...
- $120,000+ Super
BLACKROC are currently looking for multiple Scrum Masters to join a global energy solution leader, for a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. This organisation’s purpose is to utilise energy solutions to advance technologies and create a better society. As a Scrum Master, you will help the larger team by ensuring the scrum framew...