- $120k - $150k + super
- 13 days ago
- $120k - $150k + super
- 13 days ago
This business is continuing to grow its digital footprint, they are continually building new products and apps and are now looking for a well-rounded Digital Product Owner to manage and create products for a growing list of products in its digital portfolio. This close-knit, fast-faced team’s objectives are to build compelling and relevant products and services for their industry and are now seeking an innovative self-starter who can bring new thinking into their ‘start-up’ style department.
About the role:
You will have responsibility for the day-to-day management of existing digital properties, executing on new product features and enhancements that meet the division’s overall strategic vision. You will also work on discovering new opportunities to build and create new products.
- Conduct ideation sessions with various focus groups and convert ideas into customer deliverables, identifying and defining feature and product opportunities along the way.
- Evaluate customer needs, expectations, and issues by conducting and participating in UI/UX design thinking workshops, and analysing product reviews and web analytics.
- Lead the definition, prioritisation, and validation of requirements and design needs.
- Drive the product roadmap to continually enhance and develop features, managing existing web and mobile app properties.
- Hunt out, define and create new digital opportunities to deliver on the wider business growth strategy.
- Developing actionable insights from digital analytics (GA, proprietary, qualitative, quantitative, and survey data).
- Drive the marketing strategy for uptake and promotion of the product portfolio by working hand-in-hand with internal shared resources.
- Ensure products are user-centric, whilst considering the efficiency of delivery, business needs, and standards, managing prioritisation and trade-offs among conflicting priorities.
- Write business cases to secure executive buy-in and gain support for product expansion and proposition development.
- 5+ years previous experience as a Product Owner / Digital Strategist.
- Take a concept and break it down into actionable plans.
- You are able to work at the strategy level as well as operationally to deliver on the product roadmap.
- Ability to effectively manage key partners and vendors to achieve the ideal outcome for the organization and the customer.
- Ability to influence internal, external stakeholders as well as vendor management
- A customer-first approach and ability to find the insights in data
- Knowledge of research, user experience, design, software development, operations, and project management with the ability to rally and talk the language of experts within these disciplines.
- Understanding of effective marketing channels for your digital products with knowledge of digital advertising and promotion.
- Previous experience in the financial services industry will be beneficial.
Senior Product Manager / Product Lead
- $140k - $160k + super
About the company:This company is looking at ways to continue to disrupt and improve its future sustainability, and they are doing this by building new and innovative digital products. They have recently acquired a SaaS product and they are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to reimagine, grow and scale it to ...
- $110k - $130k + super
Company:In the B2C space, this business is working on new products and trail-blazing products. They are a challenger brand that has captured the market and deliver fun and engaging experiences to their target audience. About the Role: As a Product Owner, you will work close...