- $110k - $130k + super
- 7 days ago
- $110k - $130k + super
- 7 days ago
Our client is a global brand and a trail-blazer in their space that continue to take the market by storm. They are creating exciting and trusted experiences for customers and are proud of their culture that is collaborative, inclusive an open, and high-performing team.
Working closely with Design and Development teams, you will be responsible for, delivery and driving the full development cycle. You will work with stakeholders to ensure success in the solutions as well as design, implement, and iterate on solutions across the platforms. This is a hands-on role for a Product Owner who loves delivering results,
- Collaborate with SMEs, UX / UI Designers, other Digital Product Owners, and Developers to deliver product roadmap items.
- Work with stakeholders and the development team to prioritize collaboratively and identify areas for improvement or optimisation.
- Work across different streams from discovery to iteration, monitoring, and production.
- Articulate features, create user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Refine and groom the backlog, ensuring what your team is building the right thing at the right time and understands the business value to successfully deliver each sprint.
- Gather requirements in a succinct manner and work with stakeholders and customers to find out pain points.
- Monitor the performance and feedback loop through analytics and go deep into Analytics to gather quantitative data of user insights.
- Use your leadership skills to steer a team of Developers, determine the timeline for product releases, and then communicate those expectations to teams and ship in increments.
- Be the voice of the customer with a full understanding of the market, the product, the product line, and the competition.
- 3+ years in a Digital Product Owner or Techincal Product Owner position.
- You have worked in an Agile environment.
- Ability to conceptualize the big picture and then break it down to user stories.
- You love to investigate data and trends to drive results and can use data and leading metrics to back up a hypothesis and drive decisions.
- Ability to consult with internal & external stakeholders to help understand requirements, design product roadmaps & deliver products that meet customer expectations and beyond.
- You are detail-focused and while you are a strategic thinker you love to work in a hands-on capacity leveraging your solid technical background.
- You are adaptable with the ability to pivot as this is a fast-paced business that is constantly changing and evolving.
- It goes without saying but you have excellent communication, presentation, business acumen, and interpersonal skills.
Alternatively if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Product space in Brisbane feel free to confidentially contact me.
- $140k - $160k + super
Company:Work for a scaling Product company in the B2B SaaS space with global reach. You’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow and make a big impact by building great products. Work closely with execs and be the voice of the product. Role: This is a scaling opportunity to grow ...
- $140k - $150k + super
Company:This organisation creates software that affects everyone in Australia. In the quest to create sustainable and valuable software solutions they are moving from being 'project-led' to truly 'product-led'. This organisation is now looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about their craft to join a highly eng...
Senior Product Manager
- $140k - $180k + super
About the Company: Work for one of Australia's fastest-growing fintech product companies. With a strong mission, they have made massive waves in the market and are fast becoming a household name. They have disrupted their space and offer user-led experiences and apps that customers can't stop talking about.
- $160k - $160k + super
The Company:This scale-up has been on a journey to mature their product design practice and are now looking for a UX Manager to keep propelling them on this journey to product design practice excellence. You will coach, develop and empower Product Designers to keep harnessing the craft and enable them to solve problems t...