You will lead and empower a work culture of high performance and have the opportunity to work on 'meaty' initiatives that have a huge impact on the organization and its customers. As you are at the epicentre of digital delivery, you will build relationships across the whole business.
- Manage a team of Product Owners and Business Analysts, taking ownership of how concepts and strategies will be delivered in the business
- Work in conjunction with your team to deliver Agile artifacts that allow the delivery team to develop great solutions
- Champion good Agile principles across the business and create a centralized hub for all digital projects and requirements
- You are the gatekeeper of all-digital delivery, ensuring consistency of Agile/Scrum artifacts across multiple teams and products
- Ensure feature deliverables and expectations are agreed and aligned between Scrum teams
- Enhance current stakeholder engagement approaches to bring clarity of progress and deliverables.
- Champion digital experience with a customer-led focus on optimization
- Conduct regular team engagement sessions and objective alignment sessions
- Extensive experience working in an Agile Coach or Delivery Lead capacity.
- You have led teams in an Agile environment, perhaps having recently assisted in taking an organization on an Agile journey
- You have a proven track record of delivering projects and change in complex organizations
- You have a level of emotional intelligence and know-how to manage stakeholders at any level
- Strong conceptualization and written communication, perhaps starting your career as a BA you aren't afraid to get into the detail.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to problem-solve in new areas and approaches
- You must have experience in a large organization with a large technology function
- Ability to build positive relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Business Analyst and Project Management background highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or certifications.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- $170,000 + Super
BLACKROC is currently looking for a Program Manager to join a growing technical consultancy based in heart of Brisbane CBD. As a Program Manager, you will be People & Operations focused and have a significant say in the business strategy internally & externally. You will be primarily responsible for the project...
- Up to $140,000 + Super
BLACKROC is excited to be partnered with a Global Technology Company that is scaling fast and looking to hire several Business Analysts to work with a national product development team and help bridge the gap between Engineering and Product. Head office is based in Melbourne this role can be based in Brisbane. As a Business An...